8.8

1. ErinR.
    May 13, 2003
    SWEET GAME. Its fun, and a great way to meet people.
  2. Jenny
    Jan 21, 2002
    Gee I wish this rating thing can go higher. If it could I'd give it a 1,000,000,000. This game is so fun. The American Version isn't all that great but at least we got something. It is so much more fun in the arcade. 3rd Mix is my favorite. I thought "Final Fantasy" was my favorite game, but I quickly found out it wasn't. This is my all time fav. DDR is the BEST game I have Gee I wish this rating thing can go higher. If it could I'd give it a 1,000,000,000. This game is so fun. The American Version isn't all that great but at least we got something. It is so much more fun in the arcade. 3rd Mix is my favorite. I thought "Final Fantasy" was my favorite game, but I quickly found out it wasn't. This is my all time fav. DDR is the BEST game I have ever had. I don't think this will happen,but... C'Mon Konami bring out the other mixes already!!!!^-^ Expand
  3. Anthony
    Sep 8, 2001
    Hey, I love DDR! The best part is I'm not a expert but people know me for my stlyes! Everyone loves my backwards, breakdance, spining jumping hands on/knee styles! This game rocks! and I lost tons of weight! (lol)
  4. MinakoD.
    Mar 26, 2002
    The best game EVER!!! I've played it every day for the past week.... and I'm buying Playstation just to play it!!!!
  5. Lengo
    May 9, 2002
    Excellent stuff!! very addictive!! and killed my legs!! lolz!! i got all the games!! yaaaaaaaaay!
  6. MichelleL.
    Mar 5, 2003
    This is the most amazing game in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. RaymondA.
    Oct 4, 2001
    I love this game more than I love sk8ing! I cant stop dancing until I can't move no more!
  8. AdamE.
    Aug 20, 2001
    When I found myself downloading the songs for fun, and dressing like the characters, I knew 2 things: it's a good game, and I probably need "help".
  9. MikeB.
    Aug 28, 2001
    I have this game for PSX and have been playing for a while, and I have gotten good. Everybody watches me when I go to arcades. This game is the best and I think it will never die because they will keep on getting new songs.
  10. KikiandJijiM.
    Sep 5, 2001
    Too bad this scale doesn't go higher. I would have given it a 12. Nothing beats the fun in this game. No longer shall I stand in front of an arcade and move a boring joystick! DDR Forever!
  11. NickH.
    Jan 12, 2002
    This Is The God Of All Arcade Conversions, I Have Bought Everything DDR Realted I Can Get My Hands On, Just Buy It!
  12. EarlL.
    Feb 18, 2002
    This is truly a game that is so addictive...it might be illegal. Go figure a rating for a dancing game, but it EARNS it. Japan needs to stop holding back on future mixes!
  13. Vincent
    Feb 5, 2002
    This Games the Best! Its Pretty Addictive.
  14. JackM.
    Mar 13, 2002
    Good game... but i just bought the machine for 4.2k and I'm even happier then a jack monkey on a monday night ^_^
  15. BlaineA.
    Mar 27, 2002
    The best game you ever played. Go to www.s2kinc.net/ddr/ to join the Staten Island dance dance revolution team!
  16. KatN.
    Apr 9, 2002
    It's the best fun and exsersize (oops) good for you game/music lovers.
  17. AlexD.
    May 1, 2002
    This has got to be the greatest game i've ever bought! It was definitely worth the money. You can never get bored with this game!!!
  18. KenjiY.
    Jun 19, 2002
    This is wonderful, it really makes you get into the aspect of game play. unique in it's own right. no other game in this genre will come close to topping it. This game has been made for both Arcade and Home version so you can dance in public and show your skills, or be alone busting amove in your own house. If you haven't seen this game yet. I highly recommend you go searching This is wonderful, it really makes you get into the aspect of game play. unique in it's own right. no other game in this genre will come close to topping it. This game has been made for both Arcade and Home version so you can dance in public and show your skills, or be alone busting amove in your own house. If you haven't seen this game yet. I highly recommend you go searching for it. ^_^ Love from Osaka Kenji. Expand
  19. CristinaM.
    Nov 5, 2003
    DDR is an awesome game i would play it every day if i wasn't into a lot of things plus it helps with my show choir stuff (aka:dancing and singing at the same time!)
  20. YolandaB.
    Mar 4, 2004
    Excellent!
  21. JmT.
    Apr 13, 2004
    Best dancing game i ever played!!
  22. Jenni
    Oct 28, 2001
    This is one of the best games out there....addiction can come very fast...you can also trim yer weight ^^. Its so addicting...I play it everytime I am not busy.
  23. NanakiB.
    Aug 24, 2001
    The BEST game I have ever played! It's really fun to play them in arcades, and I think it makes a great challenge for all ages.
  24. MarkM.
    Sep 10, 2001
    I play this game every chance I get to at home or at the arcade!
  25. ChazR.
    Jan 1, 2002
    Great game. One of the best for Playstation.
  26. Katrina
    Jan 12, 2002
    Best game!!
  27. JennN.
    Nov 27, 2002
    It's really fun and its a good exercise.
  28. BrianK.
    Oct 23, 2002
    Greatest game ever!!! and i can't even dance.
  29. AaronC.
    Jan 6, 2002
    I saw some pro guys at this in an arcade and I'm like "I'm NEVER going to do that." I played it once and I got addicted. I bought it for my PSX and I've played it almost everyday. It's good exercise, fun, and great for parties or friends.
  30. ReneR.
    Jan 8, 2002
    This is truly an addicting game, I find myself hoping around at work while humming the "feel good" music.
  31. RobinsonN.
    Feb 14, 2002
    Dam Dariam and Do it all night rules and don't forget Buterfly and End of the century either, freak I love all the songs.....maybe except a couple few.
  32. DonB.
    Mar 2, 2002
    Addictive and fun. One of the best games ever!
  33. Eric
    Apr 1, 2002
    This game could not be more addicting or fun. I am a hardcore computer fan (hates consoles) and i just bought a playstation so i could play this one game.
  34. EstelleM.
    Apr 29, 2002
    Excellent and challenging game. It's great to show off on when you play in the arcade, plus, you get a good workout! Just don't get too caught up in it, or your legs will surely be sore the next day. ^_~
  35. J.M.
    Jan 3, 2003
    Dance Dance Revolution is a Good game. Also a good exersice for people.
  36. KevinDDR
    Jan 7, 2003
    First off... SHAME ON BILLY BOB!!!! The GREATEST I said the GREATEST video game is DDR. I hate PS and PS2 but DDR makes me bow down to them (and not to mention dance in front of). DDR 4 EVER!
  37. HunterB.
    Mar 6, 2003
    AWESOME!
  38. RichC.
    Feb 5, 2004
    Best piece of game ive danced on all year!
  39. Ryan
    Dec 3, 2005
    Come and join in on the revolution. I bet you'll like it.
  40. CandyH.
    Nov 12, 2001
    I really like it and I want my dad to buy it!
  41. DanielleW.
    Dec 24, 2001
    It's the best game ever. When i go to the arcades i spend all my money on them, they are addictive!!!
  42. ChrisT.
    Dec 8, 2001
    I think it's great after all the mixes from Japan they released an American version. Too bad they didn't convert those mixes for those without access to import games.
  43. Bubbles
    Aug 28, 2001
    This game has it all!!!! I love it! Ive been playing for bout 3 months now and i can do any SSR song on shuffle! Which really makes it s4r but who cares! Anyway the game kick @ss.
  44. NancyT.
    Aug 28, 2001
    It's so cool & a lot of fun. I think everyone should try it - don't worry, you'll get better with practice - I'm really a clutz & I'm improving! I do wish there were more songs - making me want to pick up a 3rd mix or 4th mix, which are Japanese import only, unfortunately. The DDR Disney mix is coming out in the US 9/19/01, though!
  45. MarkC.
    Sep 22, 2001
    This game got me hooked all the time! Its very tight. I can't even stop dancing all day!
  46. RichardS.
    Nov 11, 2002
    This game is possibly the best game i have ever played and the moron who said he had a-ed maniac on the first night he had it is a liar there is no possible way that the afformentioned moron could have done this having no liking for the game at all. This is the most money making game in the world and this moron should be taken to a field and shot. You cant argue with success. oh yeah andThis game is possibly the best game i have ever played and the moron who said he had a-ed maniac on the first night he had it is a liar there is no possible way that the afformentioned moron could have done this having no liking for the game at all. This is the most money making game in the world and this moron should be taken to a field and shot. You cant argue with success. oh yeah and if this moron reads this learn how to spell. Expand
  47. CoryA.
    Nov 24, 2002
    This game is awesome. I just recently finished a tournament and came in forth place. if u are thinking about buying this game do it...you'll love it.
  48. FranklinC.
    Jan 17, 2002
    This game is the bomb, and must be experienced. BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM!
  49. SammiD.
    Dec 23, 2002
    I love this game! I love the music! I love it all!
  50. BemaniJ.
    Mar 17, 2002
    I love it. Everyone should get it.
    Mar 25, 2002
    Great game.
  52. DudeSweet
    Apr 23, 2002
    This game is the shizznit...no joke....play in the arcade if you want to atract a crowd.
  53. MoriR.
    May 15, 2002
    This game is awesome but can be bothersome to others in the same building so it's not perfect yet but i think it comes extremely close.
  54. AdaM.
    May 29, 2002
    This game is the bomb! If you play it you are so lucky, if you don't start practicing.
  55. ChrisL.
    Jul 23, 2002
    This game is the best i have always loves techno and dancing and playing video games it all works out i love it so much.
  56. DdRMaStEr
    Jul 24, 2002
    THIS GAME IS SICK! MAX300 all the WAY! Drop out is awesome especially on MANIAC!
  57. PaulS.
    Apr 14, 2003
    Simply kicks ass!
  58. J.Kladstrup
    May 22, 2003
    This is the ULTIMATE game. but beware, it is far to easy to get obsessed.
  59. OlgaM.
    Dec 18, 2001
    AAAAH!!! I LOVE DDR!!!! its fun, quick, and has reallie good music and graphics!!! I love DDR more than anything!!! Its really too bad the real DDR machine is $10, 000 and is soo huge..and also it's too bad that they dont have DDR 6th mix on PS!! I mean come on! Its the best mix! DDR is the best game ever. No questions asked!!!
  60. Melissa
    Dec 23, 2001
    This is my favorite dancing game where you can actually dance to the song and get a rating!! With my dace pad, I give the game an easy 10.
  61. Suburbannightmare
    Nov 16, 2002
    I wasn't really into it at first but my friend left his PS2 over with DDR and a floor pad and i played from 5p.m.-7a.m. DDR rules.
  62. AZNLady
    Nov 23, 2002
    I'd really give this game an 11. billybob or whatever is an absolute IDIOT! DDR is like the best!!!
  63. LenisV.
    Dec 18, 2002
    This game is awesome. I spend hours dancing until I fall on my knees on the dance pad.

#1 Most Discussed PS1 Game of 2001

1. An extremely fun dancing game.
    A great introduction to a truly unique series with incredibly addictive gameplay and a soundtrack that will have you humming for days.
  3. The bulk of the game's music is ultrafluffy techno-pop, though it touches on a number of different varieties of dance music, including Latin, house, and reggae...a great introduction to a truly unique series with incredibly addictive gameplay and a soundtrack that will have you humming for days.