Dance Dance Revolution PlayStation

8.8

1. Ryan
    Dec 3, 2005
    Come and join in on the revolution. I bet you'll like it.
  2. JmT.
    Apr 13, 2004
    Best dancing game i ever played!!
  3. YolandaB.
    Mar 4, 2004
    Excellent!
  4. RichC.
    Feb 5, 2004
    Best piece of game ive danced on all year!
  5. CristinaM.
    Nov 5, 2003
    DDR is an awesome game i would play it every day if i wasn't into a lot of things plus it helps with my show choir stuff (aka:dancing and singing at the same time!)
  6. J.Kladstrup
    May 22, 2003
    This is the ULTIMATE game. but beware, it is far to easy to get obsessed.
  7. ErinR.
    May 13, 2003
    SWEET GAME. Its fun, and a great way to meet people.
  8. PaulS.
    Apr 14, 2003
    Simply kicks ass!
  9. HunterB.
    Mar 6, 2003
    AWESOME!
  10. MichelleL.
    Mar 5, 2003
    This is the most amazing game in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. KevinDDR
    Jan 7, 2003
    First off... SHAME ON BILLY BOB!!!! The GREATEST I said the GREATEST video game is DDR. I hate PS and PS2 but DDR makes me bow down to them (and not to mention dance in front of). DDR 4 EVER!
  12. J.M.
    Jan 3, 2003
    Dance Dance Revolution is a Good game. Also a good exersice for people.
  13. SammiD.
    Dec 23, 2002
    I love this game! I love the music! I love it all!
  14. LenisV.
    Dec 18, 2002
    This game is awesome. I spend hours dancing until I fall on my knees on the dance pad.
  15. JennN.
    Nov 27, 2002
    It's really fun and its a good exercise.
  16. CoryA.
    Nov 24, 2002
    This game is awesome. I just recently finished a tournament and came in forth place. if u are thinking about buying this game do it...you'll love it.
  17. AZNLady
    Nov 23, 2002
    I'd really give this game an 11. billybob or whatever is an absolute IDIOT! DDR is like the best!!!
  18. Suburbannightmare
    Nov 16, 2002
    I wasn't really into it at first but my friend left his PS2 over with DDR and a floor pad and i played from 5p.m.-7a.m. DDR rules.
  19. RichardS.
    Nov 11, 2002
    This game is possibly the best game i have ever played and the moron who said he had a-ed maniac on the first night he had it is a liar there is no possible way that the afformentioned moron could have done this having no liking for the game at all. This is the most money making game in the world and this moron should be taken to a field and shot. You cant argue with success. oh yeah andThis game is possibly the best game i have ever played and the moron who said he had a-ed maniac on the first night he had it is a liar there is no possible way that the afformentioned moron could have done this having no liking for the game at all. This is the most money making game in the world and this moron should be taken to a field and shot. You cant argue with success. oh yeah and if this moron reads this learn how to spell. Expand
  20. BrianK.
    Oct 23, 2002
    Greatest game ever!!! and i can't even dance.
  21. DdRMaStEr
    Jul 24, 2002
    THIS GAME IS SICK! MAX300 all the WAY! Drop out is awesome especially on MANIAC!
  22. ChrisL.
    Jul 23, 2002
    This game is the best i have always loves techno and dancing and playing video games it all works out i love it so much.
  23. KenjiY.
    Jun 19, 2002
    This is wonderful, it really makes you get into the aspect of game play. unique in it's own right. no other game in this genre will come close to topping it. This game has been made for both Arcade and Home version so you can dance in public and show your skills, or be alone busting amove in your own house. If you haven't seen this game yet. I highly recommend you go searching This is wonderful, it really makes you get into the aspect of game play. unique in it's own right. no other game in this genre will come close to topping it. This game has been made for both Arcade and Home version so you can dance in public and show your skills, or be alone busting amove in your own house. If you haven't seen this game yet. I highly recommend you go searching for it. ^_^ Love from Osaka Kenji. Expand
  24. AdaM.
    May 29, 2002
    This game is the bomb! If you play it you are so lucky, if you don't start practicing.
  25. MoriR.
    May 15, 2002
    This game is awesome but can be bothersome to others in the same building so it's not perfect yet but i think it comes extremely close.
  26. Lengo
    May 9, 2002
    Excellent stuff!! very addictive!! and killed my legs!! lolz!! i got all the games!! yaaaaaaaaay!
  27. AlexD.
    May 1, 2002
    This has got to be the greatest game i've ever bought! It was definitely worth the money. You can never get bored with this game!!!
  28. EstelleM.
    Apr 29, 2002
    Excellent and challenging game. It's great to show off on when you play in the arcade, plus, you get a good workout! Just don't get too caught up in it, or your legs will surely be sore the next day. ^_~
  29. DudeSweet
    Apr 23, 2002
    This game is the shizznit...no joke....play in the arcade if you want to atract a crowd.
  30. KatN.
    Apr 9, 2002
    It's the best fun and exsersize (oops) good for you game/music lovers.

#1 Most Discussed PS1 Game of 2001

1. An extremely fun dancing game.
    A great introduction to a truly unique series with incredibly addictive gameplay and a soundtrack that will have you humming for days.
  3. The bulk of the game's music is ultrafluffy techno-pop, though it touches on a number of different varieties of dance music, including Latin, house, and reggae...a great introduction to a truly unique series with incredibly addictive gameplay and a soundtrack that will have you humming for days.