Dance Dance Revolution PlayStation

8.8

1. ErinR.
    May 13, 2003
    SWEET GAME. Its fun, and a great way to meet people.
  2. Jenny
    Jan 21, 2002
    Gee I wish this rating thing can go higher. If it could I'd give it a 1,000,000,000. This game is so fun. The American Version isn't all that great but at least we got something. It is so much more fun in the arcade. 3rd Mix is my favorite. I thought "Final Fantasy" was my favorite game, but I quickly found out it wasn't. This is my all time fav. DDR is the BEST game I have Gee I wish this rating thing can go higher. If it could I'd give it a 1,000,000,000. This game is so fun. The American Version isn't all that great but at least we got something. It is so much more fun in the arcade. 3rd Mix is my favorite. I thought "Final Fantasy" was my favorite game, but I quickly found out it wasn't. This is my all time fav. DDR is the BEST game I have ever had. I don't think this will happen,but... C'Mon Konami bring out the other mixes already!!!!^-^ Expand
  3. Anthony
    Sep 8, 2001
    Hey, I love DDR! The best part is I'm not a expert but people know me for my stlyes! Everyone loves my backwards, breakdance, spining jumping hands on/knee styles! This game rocks! and I lost tons of weight! (lol)
  4. MinakoD.
    Mar 26, 2002
    The best game EVER!!! I've played it every day for the past week.... and I'm buying Playstation just to play it!!!!
  5. Lengo
    May 9, 2002
    Excellent stuff!! very addictive!! and killed my legs!! lolz!! i got all the games!! yaaaaaaaaay!
  6. MichelleL.
    Mar 5, 2003
    This is the most amazing game in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. RaymondA.
    Oct 4, 2001
    I love this game more than I love sk8ing! I cant stop dancing until I can't move no more!
  8. AdamE.
    Aug 20, 2001
    When I found myself downloading the songs for fun, and dressing like the characters, I knew 2 things: it's a good game, and I probably need "help".
  9. MikeB.
    Aug 28, 2001
    I have this game for PSX and have been playing for a while, and I have gotten good. Everybody watches me when I go to arcades. This game is the best and I think it will never die because they will keep on getting new songs.
  10. KikiandJijiM.
    Sep 5, 2001
    Too bad this scale doesn't go higher. I would have given it a 12. Nothing beats the fun in this game. No longer shall I stand in front of an arcade and move a boring joystick! DDR Forever!
  11. NickH.
    Jan 12, 2002
    This Is The God Of All Arcade Conversions, I Have Bought Everything DDR Realted I Can Get My Hands On, Just Buy It!
  12. EarlL.
    Feb 18, 2002
    This is truly a game that is so addictive...it might be illegal. Go figure a rating for a dancing game, but it EARNS it. Japan needs to stop holding back on future mixes!
  13. Vincent
    Feb 5, 2002
    This Games the Best! Its Pretty Addictive.
  14. JackM.
    Mar 13, 2002
    Good game... but i just bought the machine for 4.2k and I'm even happier then a jack monkey on a monday night ^_^
  15. BlaineA.
    Mar 27, 2002
    The best game you ever played. Go to www.s2kinc.net/ddr/ to join the Staten Island dance dance revolution team!
  16. KatN.
    Apr 9, 2002
    It's the best fun and exsersize (oops) good for you game/music lovers.
  17. AlexD.
    May 1, 2002
    This has got to be the greatest game i've ever bought! It was definitely worth the money. You can never get bored with this game!!!
  18. KenjiY.
    Jun 19, 2002
    This is wonderful, it really makes you get into the aspect of game play. unique in it's own right. no other game in this genre will come close to topping it. This game has been made for both Arcade and Home version so you can dance in public and show your skills, or be alone busting amove in your own house. If you haven't seen this game yet. I highly recommend you go searching This is wonderful, it really makes you get into the aspect of game play. unique in it's own right. no other game in this genre will come close to topping it. This game has been made for both Arcade and Home version so you can dance in public and show your skills, or be alone busting amove in your own house. If you haven't seen this game yet. I highly recommend you go searching for it. ^_^ Love from Osaka Kenji. Collapse
  19. CristinaM.
    Nov 5, 2003
    DDR is an awesome game i would play it every day if i wasn't into a lot of things plus it helps with my show choir stuff (aka:dancing and singing at the same time!)
  20. YolandaB.
    Mar 4, 2004
    Excellent!
  21. JmT.
    Apr 13, 2004
    Best dancing game i ever played!!
  22. Jenni
    Oct 28, 2001
    This is one of the best games out there....addiction can come very fast...you can also trim yer weight ^^. Its so addicting...I play it everytime I am not busy.
  23. NanakiB.
    Aug 24, 2001
    The BEST game I have ever played! It's really fun to play them in arcades, and I think it makes a great challenge for all ages.
  24. MarkM.
    Sep 10, 2001
    I play this game every chance I get to at home or at the arcade!
  25. ChazR.
    Jan 1, 2002
    Great game. One of the best for Playstation.
  26. Katrina
    Jan 12, 2002
    Best game!!
  27. JennN.
    Nov 27, 2002
    It's really fun and its a good exercise.
  28. BrianK.
    Oct 23, 2002
    Greatest game ever!!! and i can't even dance.
  29. AaronC.
    Jan 6, 2002
    I saw some pro guys at this in an arcade and I'm like "I'm NEVER going to do that." I played it once and I got addicted. I bought it for my PSX and I've played it almost everyday. It's good exercise, fun, and great for parties or friends.
  30. ReneR.
    Jan 8, 2002
    This is truly an addicting game, I find myself hoping around at work while humming the "feel good" music.

#1 Most Discussed PS1 Game of 2001

1. An extremely fun dancing game.
    A great introduction to a truly unique series with incredibly addictive gameplay and a soundtrack that will have you humming for days.
  3. The bulk of the game's music is ultrafluffy techno-pop, though it touches on a number of different varieties of dance music, including Latin, house, and reggae...a great introduction to a truly unique series with incredibly addictive gameplay and a soundtrack that will have you humming for days.