• Publisher: Midway
  • Release Date: Sep 26, 2000
6.8

1. ShaneP.
    Oct 30, 2002
    I absolutely love this game.
  2. BenN.
    Jun 11, 2003
    Dunno why i'm rating this game, no 1 is gonna even consider buying this game no more, still gr8 game !
  3. Feb 1, 2015
    With the PS3 broken, I dug the trusty PS1 out and fired this up to play with my 5-year-old lad. Watching him play, I'd forgotten what a simple pleasure smashing into cars could be. Win, lose - it really doesn't matter. Just jump in and have a blast.
  4. Jan 30, 2017
    El mas completo de la saga, Mejores graficos, mejores efectos de destrucción, mayor cantidad de vehículos, mayor cantidad de pruebas y carreras, dificultad ajustada, mejor IA, música terrible, efectos sonoros aceptables. realmente una lastima que no siguieron con esta línea. recomendado

#33 Most Discussed PS1 Game of 2000

1. CNET Gamecenter
    Fails in so many areas that the entire experience ends up being one long exercise in frustration.
  2. Spank!
    But if you want a game that's best in short sharp bursts, good fun and mildly relaxing to boot, you could do a lot worse.
    Despite the team change, and the new engine and totally new feel, DD Raw is a good game on its own merits, complete with a much more robust gameplay selection and four-person multiplayer options.