Digimon World 3 PlayStation

• Release Date: Jun 5, 2002
8.6

1. JoeK.
    Apr 27, 2003
    One of the best Playstaion games I've played. On Gamecube with it's superior looks and it would have been a 10!
  2. SimonB.
    Jul 13, 2002
    This game is really great, the battle sysem and gameplay are awesome. I can't wait till it comes out for PS2.
  3. AndyF.
    Aug 4, 2002
    My neighbor rented this game and I couldn't put it down.
  4. ssj10goku
    Sep 2, 2002
    I think this game was the best out of the 3!!! The story is great, the battles are good. Compare to Digimon WOrld 1 which sucked really and 2 which was good,this one is really really good.I recommended to everyone i know.
  5. AndrewW.
    Apr 13, 2003
    It is the best game anyone will ever play.
  6. Mohd.KhairulAdnanMohd.Nasir
    Apr 5, 2003
    This is the best game i ever play.
  7. LeoC.
    May 8, 2003
    This game features all of my favorite digimon and has the story I crave for in so many other games. I really like how they planed this out. I wish they would release a digimon world 4 game for all systems.
  8. StewartKhawSengS.
    Jun 4, 2004
    It is a cool game.I like to play the card battle.
  9. NathanP.
    Nov 5, 2002
    Best game I have ever played! I can not get far The game would be even better if it had a guide to it.
  10. Rachael
    Oct 19, 2002
    I've been playing this game since i bought it last christmas. it's fun. the graphics could use a little work, but i haven't even beaten the game yet. when i saw the intro to the game i thought wow. my older bro friend thought beelzemon blaster mode looked cool. bye.
  11. CrackerC.
    Dec 11, 2002
    Great playing and cool graphics fun fun all the way through.
  12. RussellD.
    Jul 11, 2002
    Kick ass game that my friends like.
  13. LionelL.
    Jul 8, 2002
    I have a psone in the car and i just love to play it.
  14. JuadasP.
    Aug 10, 2002
    Great¡¡¡¡¡¡
  15. ReneR.
    Aug 13, 2002
    For me its one of the greatest psone games of the world. I hope part 2 will come in the future.
  16. SaqibK.
    Aug 19, 2002
    This game beats the record for me!!
  17. SteveM.
    Aug 2, 2002
    This Is The Best Game Ever!!!!!
  18. Guilmon
    Mar 1, 2003
    It's a great game that brings rpg alive. it should have been for x box though.
  19. PrinceofallSayians
    Jul 9, 2003
    Well let me see, the game is great but use some touch ups on the graphics.
  20. MinervaE.
    Jan 28, 2004
    Definitely the best out of the series so far there is still much constructive criticism to be given. First off, as spoken before the leveling can grow rather slow at certain points in the game and make it a wee bit too long-winded for most people to bother to tolerate. Secondly, directions can be lacking at times. "Let's go find Lisa!" resulted in me chasing through every building in Definitely the best out of the series so far there is still much constructive criticism to be given. First off, as spoken before the leveling can grow rather slow at certain points in the game and make it a wee bit too long-winded for most people to bother to tolerate. Secondly, directions can be lacking at times. "Let's go find Lisa!" resulted in me chasing through every building in four cities before I managed to find her, as there was no direction given as to where she would be found. In the game's favor, however, is the leveling and evolution system. It shows well the interwoven web that is Digimon evolution and, above that, is unique in the ability to train each form individually - the signature techs should have been at a more reasonable level, however. The game music is good and the field graphics are rather "cute". The battle graphics could have used work, and Galacticmon should have been quite a lot harder in my opinion. Overall, I'd still give the game a rating of 7.5-8. It's enjoyable for the most part and quite a lot stronger than the previous games in most respects. Expand
  21. RyoY.
    Oct 11, 2005
    It's The best Rpg game in my playing time!
  22. OmnimonD.
    Jul 31, 2005
    This is great but please tell me where to find sepicmon.
  23. MarkusH.
    Oct 14, 2006
    This game is the best game I've ever played. It is a very long RPG game. I played it and I enjoyed it very much.
  24. elcoto^^
    May 9, 2007
    i dont believe what those criticist do, or think. i specially dont like the digimon tv series too much, but when i saw my bro playing it, it really made me wanted it to play, just for fun, and til now i have 40 hours of ^^, so to all ppl , dont believe what someone else could think. just play it by yourself
  25. digimonnutter2881752
    Oct 11, 2002
    Digimon RULES!!! Only SUCKERS Hate It
  26. Al33qrenamon
    Nov 27, 2002
    It's cool fun it feels like all of mega digimon iz thugz! And kick some digimon's ass.
  27. BobH.
    Nov 5, 2002
    This was 1 of the best games ever made for the ps1. People who say that digimon 3 is rubbish cannot find decent games to play even if it was right in front of them.
  28. SkyJ.
    Nov 9, 2002
    Cool.... i luv this game cos it really hard n i can spend all my holiday on it.
  29. (D)aRk__InFeRn(o)
    Oct 26, 2002
    Cool Game Easier than world 1 & 2.
  30. R.Lowe
    Oct 27, 2002
    Brilliant the best one yet.

1. Electronic Gaming Monthly
    The third time is definitely not the charm. [July 2002, p.128]
  2. Official U.S. Playstation Magazine
    Profoundly mediocre, the kind of game that only hardcore Digi-fans will like. [June 2002, p.102]
    Despite some impressive world-map graphics and extremely catchy anime-style music, Digimon World 3 disappoints in countless ways.