Digimon World 3 PlayStation

• Publisher: Bandai
  • Release Date: Jun 5, 2002
8.6

1. Jan 10, 2016
    Better than Digimon World 2 but that's not saying much.

Story: Nothing amazing or special here, you can play most tamer based digimon games and get the same story, it's nothing groundbreaking or interesting but that's to be expected of a Digimon game, the stories always involve terrorists or some organisation working with the digital world, although that fact it has a story is
    Better than Digimon World 2 but that's not saying much.

Story:
    Nothing amazing or special here, you can play most tamer based digimon games and get the same story, it's nothing groundbreaking or interesting but that's to be expected of a Digimon game, the stories always involve terrorists or some organisation working with the digital world, although that fact it has a story is definitely something. DW1 hardly had one, all the digimon had left the city for 'reasons' and you don't really get anymore story until the ending of the game. DW2 well...just what was that? So hey, at least they bothered writing a story for 3, whilst it may not be great if it's your first time playing through a plot like DW3 then you may enjoy it.

Graphics:
    graphics should never be a deal breaker in any gamer but it amazes me that the graphics have been down graded, both 1 and 2 featured a graphic style similar to that of FF7, yet in 3 we're met with 2d sprites, this just gives off such a poor impression, why are we getting weak graphics when the previous 2 entries actually had some really nice ones? whats worse is the battles themselves are in 3D with graphics similar to that of Digimon World 1.
    Again, it's not a deal breaker but if you've played either of the previous 2, this will strike you as odd.

Gameplay:
    Ah Bandai, you were never happy with what you made were you? although this may diverge a bit, DW1 is a fan favourite, a unique game with a perfect digital setting with plenty to do. 2 was a complete disaster, a boring and slow dungeon crawler with some really bad dubbing (for example, some digimon will say their move in English, others will speak in Japanese) and nothing going for it at all, so whats to expect from number 3? A POKEMON RIP OFF! HOORAY! I'm sure I'll get a bit of flak for this but it's always been a problem, which is better? Digimon or Pokemon?
    DW1 set itself as an entirely different game to Pokemon, a more grown up game with different mechanics, you were entirely responsible for your Digimon, raising it and caring for it, feeding it etc, not like Pokemon's standard battle and level up. DW3 on the other hand is such a shameless knock off, you have to defeat 8 gym leaders and battles take place with you selecting moves and swapping out your digimon, we get a terrorist organisation and hey, it's like playing Pokemon Red with some different names and locations.

Music:
    Nothing memorable, it suits the game well but you won't be humming any of the songs or buying the soundtrack but really, this is nothing new for the Digimon series, the anime featured about 6 songs (3 of which were remixes of the opening theme) and the games have always had fitting but forgetable music, they don't break this trend in number 3.

Final thoughts:
    Don't get this, honestly if you're looking for a good Digimon game then get Digimon World 1 or the PSP remake (recently translated to English) because frankly, most of the games don't do the series justice. DW3 is a game that threw everything it had built up, didn't bother continuing differentiating itself from Pokemon anymore and just copied what gamefreak had already done in hopes that fans would be persuaded. All in all it's a poor Pokemon copy with nothing going for it.
  2. Dec 20, 2015
    It just don't get maximum score because of the repetition, that will make non die-hard RPG players get away from the game at half of it. What rocks is the Amount of digivolutions and available Digimons.
  3. Sep 5, 2015
    Okay. I AM DONE WITH ALL THE FLACK THIS GAME GETS. YET, SOMETHING LIKE COD IS TREATED LIKE THE HOLY GRAIL OF GAMING??? God... Okay onto the review. This is my favorite video game of all time. It was also one of the first video games I've ever played (Not counting Sonic 3 and Knuckles) I am only 13, but my gaming experience is plenty. So, I might be a little nostalgia blind, but maybe I'mOkay. I AM DONE WITH ALL THE FLACK THIS GAME GETS. YET, SOMETHING LIKE COD IS TREATED LIKE THE HOLY GRAIL OF GAMING??? God... Okay onto the review. This is my favorite video game of all time. It was also one of the first video games I've ever played (Not counting Sonic 3 and Knuckles) I am only 13, but my gaming experience is plenty. So, I might be a little nostalgia blind, but maybe I'm not. Perhaps I'm speaking the truth?

Anyways, Onto the review.
    The story is bad? NO WAY!!! there will be spoilers here for the story so be warned...
    It starts out with your character trying to be the world champ, but then terrorists called the A.O.A. attack and have plans to release Galacticmon. There is a lot more I'm missing but I want to make this short. The plot works well, but what really makes the game good is the mood. There are so many different areas in the game and each one gives you a distinct atmosphere. I even felt a bit creeped out if you play this at night...

Game play sucks? Good joke, play the whole game before reviewing
    Now the grinding may be an issue to some, but I personally feel that is part of the fun in a jrpg! There is also a lot of backtracking and the game doesn't really tell you where to go, but once you find it you'll feel like, "Ahhh, finally!" You'd be very accomplished. Also, I find it fun to explore! The battling is great too! Fighting digimon feels soo good and the game gives you many techniques and digivoloutions to learn!!

I also love the anime style music and the graphics are average.
    Overall, this gets a 10. Stop hating. Please.
  4. Sep 1, 2015
    This game was a being point for me in the franchise of Digimon, also the game was a good follow up to Digimon World 2. It was also the second open world Digimon game, it beat World 2 in graphics, and the story was more fun. The game also had brought more of the anime and manga into it.
  5. Jul 31, 2015
    It´s the best Digimon game for the PS1. The rpg elements are improved when comparing to Digimon World 2. It has more speed, more characters, the dna evolution can be made in-battle something like the TV-series. And It´s a good RPG. The kiddy image that Europe and the US wanted to show on the cover wasn´t positive for the game. Also, the idea of building your own team and growing yourIt´s the best Digimon game for the PS1. The rpg elements are improved when comparing to Digimon World 2. It has more speed, more characters, the dna evolution can be made in-battle something like the TV-series. And It´s a good RPG. The kiddy image that Europe and the US wanted to show on the cover wasn´t positive for the game. Also, the idea of building your own team and growing your digimon is much more easier and fun from the previous "World" games. The graphics aren´t the best but you can´t ask much more from a PS1. Somewhere in the game you can find it repetitive or really fun. Expand
  6. Jul 21, 2015
    Sincerely, I can't understand the critics. Sorry, I just can't. And this game right here is a concrete proof for me.
    Since I was a little kid, I didn't knew, neither played, any of the 'monsters' games (except Yu-Gi-Oh!, because I had the cards), which were a fever back then. But I jumped on the fever on this one.
    Was reading the reviews, and found that only the devoted to the franchise
    Was reading the reviews, and found that only the devoted to the franchise would maybe enjoy this game. Well, this was the first of all those games of battling monsters I played and it was an awesome to perfect experience.
    So, let's go to the review. But let's do this in a different way: I'll question why in the heavens this game received such a low score.
    Story is a bad point? Never! I still remember Asuka City, the "online game" that you (the character) gives a shot, all the leaders (Some of then are also corrupt) you have to fight among the way. If you think this story is bad, you can compare it to a very popular (and high rated!) 'monsters' game, and you may know which one I'm talking about. This story ROCKS comparing to this other one.
    Gameplay is a bad point? Neither! The player walks fast, the places you visit are both complex and intimidating (never know if you find a over powered digimon like in seabed), and the battles are anything but boring. You calculate how much health your digimon will end the battle, you need to watch for special skills, for digevolution schedules, attributes training and so much other things!
    Having only one digimon team along the way is a bad point? Well, maybe. This goes to what you like. While having numerous of distinct monsters with you adds a more strategist view of the game, having only a team makes you love the ones you carry along the game.
    If I would give it a professional review, I would give it, at minimum, 8.5.
    Sincerely, I am disappointed with the critic reviews. Such a great game I would recommend anyone (I recommended it to a lot of friends of mine. One of then played it more than I did at that time!) get such a bad eye from the same people who rate a game without story and with such a bad gameplay (The other 'monsters' game that I played it completely and found it SO overrated, yet fun) as a masterpiece. This is really contradictory, isn't it?
  7. May 29, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Trying to become a Pokemon clone, and failing miserably, Digimon World 3 requires too much grinding with a bare-bones battle system. I can only recommend this game to Digimon fans, and I can't recommend it much. Expand
  8. Nov 26, 2014
    Don't listen to the negative reviews. Digimon World is a beatiful and big game, with a smart battle and digivolving system, and also a card game as secondary battle system. In my opinion, it's better than most Pokemon games, and I'm a big fan of both franchises. Give it a try and don't be a hater.
  9. Sep 19, 2014
    Let me start of by saying i think the critics who reviewed the game and all idiots or just bias for some reason or another. most of there reviews are just wrong. i can quote for this own website critics saying things like "Hardcore gamers (young or old) would be wise to ignore the kiddy image and give the game a shot. " and "Profoundly mediocre, the kind of game that only hardcoreLet me start of by saying i think the critics who reviewed the game and all idiots or just bias for some reason or another. most of there reviews are just wrong. i can quote for this own website critics saying things like "Hardcore gamers (young or old) would be wise to ignore the kiddy image and give the game a shot. " and "Profoundly mediocre, the kind of game that only hardcore Digi-fans will like.", and i personally Love this game i remember little about the show. it was ok at best and i got tired of it by season 3. There is also the fact i hate turn base games all together except this one. A giant Map with almost endless playable character options, is why i love the game, but i can quote another siting that state the opposite again, "For a game whose main gameplay component is building up your characters, Digimon World 3 makes the process needlessly complicated and annoying. ". Another thing that makes this game great for us, is the same thing the "critics" hate? looks like long time overdue on new and better critics who might take more than two seconds at a game i have put over 180 hours into. Also in the last passage i sited, him saying about the good music, i find the music annoying and keep it muted, as there was no talking back then (witch i have no problem with) there is no need for the "catchy" style music. The story of this game is great, and purposely different from the show so the two never needs it integrand, unlike something else sited in this page. Last but not lest, "The third time is definitely not the charm", the other two was ok at best and really tiring, this really was the charm, to bad dumb critics like this blew that for you. i would love to see a new 2015 Digimon Online make for real where we can play as digimon, i know this will likely never happen but that is my vote and option. thank you all, hope you enjoyed. Expand
  10. Jun 4, 2014
    Dear Anyone who doesn't like this game I respect your opinion but the way to get it out there is not to rant like a three year old playing COD to do it. When reviewing keep in mind that it is a review not a rant and same goes for you positive reviewers find a negative standpoint. Now as for my review Digimon world 3 honestly is pretty darn fun for me at least however this is probably justDear Anyone who doesn't like this game I respect your opinion but the way to get it out there is not to rant like a three year old playing COD to do it. When reviewing keep in mind that it is a review not a rant and same goes for you positive reviewers find a negative standpoint. Now as for my review Digimon world 3 honestly is pretty darn fun for me at least however this is probably just nostalgia blindness so I recognize that this game is not for everyone. If you are okay with backtracking then try it if you hate backtracking then run run as fast as you can. The digievolution system is correct however it gives you correct digievolution due to rookie lvls not champion or ultimate levels which can get a bit annoying however I love digimon and that will never change so I will give it a 7 of 10. Expand
  11. Nov 18, 2013
    YOU DIGIMON FANBOYS
    The gameplay is too repetitive, lack of speed
    the attack are very simple in comparison with final fantasy vii o chrono cross the graphics are ok but i think this game should be made on PS2,NOT ON PS1 the story is boring,i mean,to follow the plot you have to do a lot of secundary missions and the missions are lazy and very annoying. training your digimons is very
    YOU DIGIMON FANBOYS
    The gameplay is too repetitive, lack of speed
    the attack are very simple in comparison with final fantasy vii o chrono cross
    the graphics are ok but i think this game should be made on PS2,NOT ON PS1
    and the missions are lazy and very annoying. training your digimons is very stupid,its very hard and its not like the ANIME,the digievolutions are unique. on this game THE EVOLUTION IS WRONG
    I HATE THIS GAME
  12. Aug 6, 2013
    There was a time when I loved Digimon and it was almost cooler than Pokemon.This game was really hard to like and there is nothing stopping me from hating me this game. His one of the worst games I ever played on the PlayStation the problem with this game was that I am use to grinding or just trying to level up as fast as possible. The problem with this is that this game wants you toThere was a time when I loved Digimon and it was almost cooler than Pokemon.This game was really hard to like and there is nothing stopping me from hating me this game. His one of the worst games I ever played on the PlayStation the problem with this game was that I am use to grinding or just trying to level up as fast as possible. The problem with this is that this game wants you to struggle with that and makes your Digimon hp so low that its not a easy job to do. There are bosses in this game and they are so hard to fight and beat. They can one hit each of your Digimon even if you manage to get them to evolve into a champion level or higher. The music in the game is really boring and annoying, the graphics are really dated and just look bad. The main character is really annoying and his friends are just as bad. The story is non existent and that doesn't help me because if there is no story there is no reason for me to waste the time. All in all this is not worth your time and I promise no one is really enjoying this game they are just fan boys. Expand
  13. May 10, 2013
    This is one of the best PlayStation games I've ever played, mainly because the graphics in the game are so well done, even for its generation and year. This was June 5th in 2002, and look at the battle graphics! They look absolutely stunning, and that was on 64-bit PlayStation! Maybe if they were on PS2 they would've looked awesome!

The game does very well at what it tries to do; and

The game does very well at what it tries to do; and why the critics on this site turn this down so badly, I don't know. This is freakin' Digimon! That's basically all there is to say about that!

The game's gameplay is very good; the main world has the main character running from a sort of top-down view that separates it from other RPGs, whilst the battling system is in full 3D. There are only 8 Digimon you can obtain, but each one is intertwined to all the other beast's evolutionary forms in some form. For instance, Veemon can change into Grizzmon (Kumamon's "Champion" form), and Agumon can change into Growlmon (Guilmon's "Champion" form), through leveling up stats, and training them at the Gym.

I don't want to spoil any more of the game, so go try and play it for yourself! You'll be glad you did!
  14. JoeG
    Dec 29, 2009
    One of my favorite games. I've had it since it came out, andIi still enjoy playing it. The graphics are quite nice for the PlayStation, the gameplay is addictive, and there's tons of little things to fixate on. 10/10. Great Game
  15. BryanM
    Sep 11, 2007
    this is the best Digimon game i have played in year. way better then some games.
  16. elcoto^^
    May 9, 2007
    i dont believe what those criticist do, or think. i specially dont like the digimon tv series too much, but when i saw my bro playing it, it really made me wanted it to play, just for fun, and til now i have 40 hours of ^^, so to all ppl , dont believe what someone else could think. just play it by yourself
  17. MarkusH.
    Oct 14, 2006
    This game is the best game I've ever played. It is a very long RPG game. I played it and I enjoyed it very much.
  18. Yukitama
    Sep 1, 2006
    Overall dis game is okay... don't really like the battle style... Digimon world is still the best!
  19. RyoY.
    Oct 11, 2005
    It's The best Rpg game in my playing time!
  20. OmnimonD.
    Jul 31, 2005
    This is great but please tell me where to find sepicmon.
  21. FatGoat
    Jan 12, 2005
    Best game...hands down.
  22. WilliamD.
    Aug 12, 2004
    This game soooo cool but tyranno valley is a problem because when i go further the blue things are there and the gets frozen but the game is cool play it.
  23. StewartKhawSengS.
    Jun 4, 2004
    It is a cool game.I like to play the card battle.
  24. BrianC.
    Apr 8, 2004
    Very good but too long.
  25. JoshDC.
    Feb 13, 2004
    It is sooo cool! i love agumon digivolves to greymon and monmon digivolves to hookmon and you can combine greymon and hookmon.its so cool. PLAY IT!
  26. BradyB.
    Jan 30, 2004
    It was great! Digivolving was the best.
  27. MinervaE.
    Jan 28, 2004
    Definitely the best out of the series so far there is still much constructive criticism to be given. First off, as spoken before the leveling can grow rather slow at certain points in the game and make it a wee bit too long-winded for most people to bother to tolerate. Secondly, directions can be lacking at times. "Let's go find Lisa!" resulted in me chasing through every building in Definitely the best out of the series so far there is still much constructive criticism to be given. First off, as spoken before the leveling can grow rather slow at certain points in the game and make it a wee bit too long-winded for most people to bother to tolerate. Secondly, directions can be lacking at times. "Let's go find Lisa!" resulted in me chasing through every building in four cities before I managed to find her, as there was no direction given as to where she would be found. In the game's favor, however, is the leveling and evolution system. It shows well the interwoven web that is Digimon evolution and, above that, is unique in the ability to train each form individually - the signature techs should have been at a more reasonable level, however. The game music is good and the field graphics are rather "cute". The battle graphics could have used work, and Galacticmon should have been quite a lot harder in my opinion. Overall, I'd still give the game a rating of 7.5-8. It's enjoyable for the most part and quite a lot stronger than the previous games in most respects. Expand
  28. ErvinJ.
    Dec 2, 2003
    Digimon world is cool.But Zambamon cheats he gets to atack 2 times and after you get the smelly herb you dont exspect to fight him again. But the rest was awesome.
  29. Shadowflare
    Nov 11, 2003
    This game is okay but the graphics in battle is very bad and the evolution is mixed up. I mean renamon digivolving to malomyostimon!!This is rubbish!Other than that the last boss is a little too easier to beat than the president's raidenmon.i think this stupid raidenmon is even harder to beat.he always uses greased plant to heal himself and one of his attacks does incredibly more This game is okay but the graphics in battle is very bad and the evolution is mixed up. I mean renamon digivolving to malomyostimon!!This is rubbish!Other than that the last boss is a little too easier to beat than the president's raidenmon.i think this stupid raidenmon is even harder to beat.he always uses greased plant to heal himself and one of his attacks does incredibly more damage than the last boss. Expand
  30. JoshuaW.
    Nov 4, 2003
    This game is somewhat enjoyable, with a decent soundtrack. For some reason though it has a slow gameplay, sometimes boreing the players. the way you build up your digimon is too slow to the actual game, making for many hours of "leveling up" just to stay on par with the random encounters. All of this makes for a slow game. Also, the game makes you feel like a delivery boy too often This game is somewhat enjoyable, with a decent soundtrack. For some reason though it has a slow gameplay, sometimes boreing the players. the way you build up your digimon is too slow to the actual game, making for many hours of "leveling up" just to stay on par with the random encounters. All of this makes for a slow game. Also, the game makes you feel like a delivery boy too often running back and forth between areas already visited too often, and mostly for menial gains. As for pros, it has a catchy soundtrack, nice vibrant animations, and good custom building for digimon. This game also has an awesome storyline that only suffers from the horrible gameplay and replay value. Expand
  31. Someotherguy
    Oct 19, 2003
    I love this game.
  32. Arnodigifan
    Oct 11, 2003
    It's the best game ever done about digimon and its story is better than final fantasy 9.
  33. HossamS.
    Jul 28, 2003
    I love digimon world 3 and this game. will give u all u need about digimon live.
  34. MylesYuA.
    Jul 27, 2003
    Cool graphics.
  35. JohnW.
    Jul 25, 2003
    It is the best game ever!
  36. PrinceofallSayians
    Jul 9, 2003
    Well let me see, the game is great but use some touch ups on the graphics.
  37. Christian
    Jul 7, 2003
    Its awesome.
  38. HarmsM.
    Jun 28, 2003
    I would give it a billion if i could. It's the game of the century.
  39. JessicaH.
    Jun 26, 2003
    A cool digital game with very good Graphics.
  40. CarlosR.
    Jun 25, 2003
    This is a great adventure, and powerfull story, ojala que venga el DMW4.
  41. OMIMON
    May 16, 2003
    THIS GAME IS COOL. IT ROCKS!
  42. LeoC.
    May 8, 2003
    This game features all of my favorite digimon and has the story I crave for in so many other games. I really like how they planed this out. I wish they would release a digimon world 4 game for all systems.
  43. JoeK.
    Apr 27, 2003
    One of the best Playstaion games I've played. On Gamecube with it's superior looks and it would have been a 10!
  44. AndrewW.
    Apr 13, 2003
    It is the best game anyone will ever play.
  45. Mohd.KhairulAdnanMohd.Nasir
    Apr 5, 2003
    This is the best game i ever play.
  46. PerfectCell
    Mar 26, 2003
    Its a good game but it has its flaws, the first is the graphics, they could have been better but apart from that its a decent game.
  47. ScottL.
    Mar 14, 2003
    This game is action packed and is one of the best in the world.
  48. Guilmon
    Mar 1, 2003
    It's a great game that brings rpg alive. it should have been for x box though.
  49. KingW.
    Dec 16, 2002
    I wonder why the critics gave sucha low score. i think its a great game. the grapics suck but thats about it!
  50. WormMon
    Dec 14, 2002
    This game is really great!I have played it and I have enjoyed it!
  51. CrackerC.
    Dec 11, 2002
    Great playing and cool graphics fun fun all the way through.
  52. JackofAllTrades
    Dec 2, 2002
    This game may be decent but it has many downsides. First of all, the data saving and data loading times are not good at all. Second of all, even after you power up your digimon drastically their normal attacks can take off more than most of the techniques that digimon will learn. And why let all the digimon digivolve into the same digimon champions, I say just stick to the original This game may be decent but it has many downsides. First of all, the data saving and data loading times are not good at all. Second of all, even after you power up your digimon drastically their normal attacks can take off more than most of the techniques that digimon will learn. And why let all the digimon digivolve into the same digimon champions, I say just stick to the original digivolutions. Next, in the card battle game, you start out with cards and you can beat most card battlers but after you get to, oh... say level 20-35 the other card battlers seem almost impossible to beat. Also, if you have an El Dorado card (which is very easy to get) you can buy almost any weapon or item you want in the black market. Although, many techniques exist in the game alot of them are closely related visually. Magic Missle and any other progectile attack look almost replicated. Lastly, the graphics. The digimon graphics are the only graphic problem so far that I can see in this game. They are very primitive. While there are some downsides, DMW 3 still has all the digimon you know and love from the shows, the background designs in battle, cities and almost anywhere else are pretty good. The battle system is also pretty good. I never get tired of hearing the same music over and over because the music switches so frequently (averaging about 1 change per every 5 screen switches). Okay, I think that is all I have to say. Expand
  53. spacemedafighterX
    Nov 29, 2002
    I havent beaten the game yet but I think it is a great game (not just because im a digimon fan)just tune up the graphics a bit a you will have a game worth while.
  54. Al33qrenamon
    Nov 27, 2002
    It's cool fun it feels like all of mega digimon iz thugz! And kick some digimon's ass.
  55. JeremyB.
    Nov 23, 2002
    The best digimon world game ever. i have it and i love it. i play it everyday.
  56. Jun
    Nov 15, 2002
    This game is very good and the graphics, characters......!!T his game should be under best buy!!!
  57. MegaRoboEmporer
    Nov 11, 2002
    I.....MEGAROBOEMPORER...rate this game as a 10 because....IT KICKS ASS.
  58. SkyJ.
    Nov 9, 2002
    Cool.... i luv this game cos it really hard n i can spend all my holiday on it.
  59. BobH.
    Nov 5, 2002
    This was 1 of the best games ever made for the ps1. People who say that digimon 3 is rubbish cannot find decent games to play even if it was right in front of them.
  60. NathanP.
    Nov 5, 2002
    Best game I have ever played! I can not get far The game would be even better if it had a guide to it.
    Nov 3, 2002
    This one is really cool but i always thinking that 1 is better than 2, the ones who says that 1 sucks, well they suck.
  62. R.Lowe
    Oct 27, 2002
    Brilliant the best one yet.
  63. (D)aRk__InFeRn(o)
    Oct 26, 2002
    Cool Game Easier than world 1 & 2.
  64. WeeOoi
    Oct 23, 2002
    Best.
  65. Rachael
    Oct 19, 2002
    I've been playing this game since i bought it last christmas. it's fun. the graphics could use a little work, but i haven't even beaten the game yet. when i saw the intro to the game i thought wow. my older bro friend thought beelzemon blaster mode looked cool. bye.
  66. Gameaddict
    Oct 14, 2002
    I would rate this game 10, but some of the graphics and muscis are lame.....But, the game still rocks!Compare to Digimon World 2 and 1,This is certainly the best digimon world so far.Oh,one more thing......Digimon World 2.......SUCKS!!!!!
  67. KMLOVER
    Oct 12, 2002
    The best part about this game is that it has the Digimon from Season 1,2,3, and 4. The worst part about the game is the graphics. The graphics are pretty bad for a PS1 game. It's way better than any of those Pokemon games. The only thing that is cool about Pokemon is Mewtwo. Who says Digimon is dead? It lives on FOREVER and whoever thinks it's kiddy can shut their lowlife The best part about this game is that it has the Digimon from Season 1,2,3, and 4. The worst part about the game is the graphics. The graphics are pretty bad for a PS1 game. It's way better than any of those Pokemon games. The only thing that is cool about Pokemon is Mewtwo. Who says Digimon is dead? It lives on FOREVER and whoever thinks it's kiddy can shut their lowlife mouths, it's censors who MAKES it kiddy because their STUPID!!! Overall, it's a GREAT game! ^_^ Expand
  68. digimonnutter2881752
    Oct 11, 2002
    Digimon RULES!!! Only SUCKERS Hate It
  69. OskarJ.
    Oct 7, 2002
    Very fun.
  70. 007sobaka
    Sep 11, 2002
    It was really annoying and confusing. World 1 was much better.
  71. ssj10goku
    Sep 2, 2002
    I think this game was the best out of the 3!!! The story is great, the battles are good. Compare to Digimon WOrld 1 which sucked really and 2 which was good,this one is really really good.I recommended to everyone i know.
  72. RichardH.
    Aug 29, 2002
    I really like the game al ot but the graphics could use alot of work,and here are some things that need to be changed.1.the amount of rookies you get.2.you should have added team battles like in part 2.
  73. TimothyB.
    Aug 26, 2002
    This game is a long and good game but the graphics could use a little work.
  74. SaqibK.
    Aug 19, 2002
    This game beats the record for me!!
  75. UltimateG.
    Aug 17, 2002
    This game is really crappy, the music suxors, the graphics are just cheesy, the story line is pathetic, the ending was the worth ending ever, and the back tracking really really pissed me off! This game doesnt even save after you beat the boss like in digimon world 1, and 2!!!! THIS GAME SUCKED!!!!!!!!!! DIGIMON WORLD 1 WAS GOOD, 2 WAS OKAY, 3 SUCKED, 4 WILL SUCK EVEN MORE!!
  76. MikeY.
    Aug 13, 2002
    I like this because it got me into Digimon more.
  77. ReneR.
    Aug 13, 2002
    For me its one of the greatest psone games of the world. I hope part 2 will come in the future.
  78. NolanR.
    Aug 12, 2002
    I still haven't beat it yet, but it's fun. I have two badges. It's one of my favorite games!
  79. JuadasP.
    Aug 10, 2002
    Great¡¡¡¡¡¡
  80. TankN.
    Aug 6, 2002
    Although i haven't beaten the game its a challenging, exciting thriller, althopugh the graphics could be better its still a good game to play when your bored.
  81. AndyF.
    Aug 4, 2002
    My neighbor rented this game and I couldn't put it down.
  82. SteveM.
    Aug 2, 2002
    This Is The Best Game Ever!!!!!
  83. MikeF.
    Jul 28, 2002
    This game kicks ass.
  84. DannyD.
    Jul 18, 2002
    The soundtrack is alright, the sound effects are somewhat less than impressive, and the graphics could have used a little more touching up. What annoyed me the most is the "tapping" sound your character makes when he walks..... I could have pulled a better game out of my ass! The only thing saving this game from getting a lower grade from me is my soft spot for the anime!
  85. SimonB.
    Jul 13, 2002
    This game is really great, the battle sysem and gameplay are awesome. I can't wait till it comes out for PS2.
  86. RussellD.
    Jul 11, 2002
    Kick ass game that my friends like.
  87. NatashaG.
    Jul 8, 2002
    There's more to do than in the first one. The graphics are O.K. Look at it this way: There are worse!
  88. LionelL.
    Jul 8, 2002
    I have a psone in the car and i just love to play it.
  89. MaríaGabrielaA.
    Jul 6, 2002
    Is fantastic. I like this game.
  90. MatthewC.
    Jun 23, 2002
    Well its just about the adventure that exites me so much.
  91. KeithJ.
    Jun 9, 2002
    I was surprised. I didn't expect it to be this good and be digimon. (No offense.)

1. Electronic Gaming Monthly
    The third time is definitely not the charm. [July 2002, p.128]
  2. Official U.S. Playstation Magazine
    Profoundly mediocre, the kind of game that only hardcore Digi-fans will like. [June 2002, p.102]
    Despite some impressive world-map graphics and extremely catchy anime-style music, Digimon World 3 disappoints in countless ways.