Driver 2 PlayStation

7.6

1. Jun 8, 2016
    The story and campaign mode are absolute garbage. The only thing I had fun doing was gate racing, and even that didn't last me long until I got bored. The one redeeming quality of this game are the graphics and the fact that this open-world game is even on the PS1. Although there is some slowdown, it shouldn't take away from the action. This game hasn't aged well at all, however and it isThe story and campaign mode are absolute garbage. The only thing I had fun doing was gate racing, and even that didn't last me long until I got bored. The one redeeming quality of this game are the graphics and the fact that this open-world game is even on the PS1. Although there is some slowdown, it shouldn't take away from the action. This game hasn't aged well at all, however and it is not a good game anymore. Expand
  2. Jun 19, 2016
    One of the worst games I've played on PlayStation. Visuals and sounds are decent but everything else from story to incredibly bad steering, reversing and AI make the game real pain. The best thing is the rewarding feeling you get after dozens of failures in story missions. The second best things are driving games such survival which is really fun to play but that isn't enough.

#7 Most Discussed PS1 Game of 2000
#7 Most Shared PS1 Game of 2000

1. CNET Gamecenter
    From the grindingly slow frame rate to the in-your-face pop-up to the time you spend racing through empty streets, the game misses on every count that matters. Don't even bother renting it.
  2. Nearly as enjoyable as the original. Despite all the frustration, I kept returning for more of the Wheelman's exciting life. Tanner is certainly "da man"!
  3. Everyone who liked the first game is going to love Driver 2- - the new types of missions, cities, and gameplay features, as well as a fantastic, original story, make Driver 2 a winner.