• Publisher: Ubisoft
tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 2 more ratings

1. RobW.
    May 16, 2002
    As much as this game gets dogged - if you have a GunCon, there are much worse ways you could spend ten bucks. Think Time Crisis, only a slower paced and in the Wild West. ...and I still don't think the graphics are as bad as people make them out to be - I'd rate them above the original Time Crisis (and quite a bit higher than House of the Dead on the Saturn, a game which I love dearly.)
  2. StevenD.S.
    Mar 5, 2002
    Getting to other arcade levels and sub-games is not very obvious. Not sure how that works yet. Other than that, the game is probably worth the price. Highly recommend using the GunCon with it, as the feel is a heck of a lot more natural than using a standard PSX controller.

1. What we did not like about the game was that the player is automatically taken through the levels from position to position, the player has no control over where they are going in the game.
  2. If you wanted to play more of the same after you were through with the underwhelming "Project Titan", Gunfighter will definitely be your bitch for the couple of days it'll take you to get through most of what's worth getting through.
  3. A decidedly average game.