• Publisher: Natsume
  • Release Date: Nov 22, 2000
9.5

1. JosephS.
    Jul 2, 2009
    One of the best, if not the best Harvest Moon game. Has pretty much everything you want from a Harvest Moon game. Tons of crops, tons of characters, so much storyline and events that it might just be to much, and plenty of secrets. If you are a Harvest Moon fan and have yet to play this one, I feel bad for you, because it's that good.
  2. DeidraD.
    Jul 27, 2005
    Best game ever!!! I love it!!!
  3. JasonL.
    Aug 3, 2002
    After playing Harvest Moon 64, Harvest Moon (GB), Harvest Moon 2 (GB), and Harvest Moon 3 (GBC), this game has become very addictive! It may not be the greatest game when you start, but as you get into the game, it gets extremely fun! I would recommend anyone who likes RPG type games with a little creativity in it! Creativity consisting of growing crops which you water and harvest, After playing Harvest Moon 64, Harvest Moon (GB), Harvest Moon 2 (GB), and Harvest Moon 3 (GBC), this game has become very addictive! It may not be the greatest game when you start, but as you get into the game, it gets extremely fun! I would recommend anyone who likes RPG type games with a little creativity in it! Creativity consisting of growing crops which you water and harvest, learning recipies for your cookbook, marrying a girl (5 to choose from), and having a child on a successful farm! This game is one of the best games ever to hit the market! If you have any questsions about this game! Please email me at Krnnamja08@hotmail.com Collapse
  4. LuisM.
    Sep 19, 2001
    Be careful. This game is pure addiction.
  5. Jul 23, 2012
    I had so much fun playing this game it's just stupid - pure and innocent, cute, quite long: the perfect game. This will be one of the first games I'll show to my children.
  6. CarmenS.
    May 27, 2001
    It's extremely cute. I only started playing it two days ago, and it has already grown on me. PS The cows on the game are REALLY cute! THEY ROCK!
  7. JaredJ.
    May 7, 2002
    The game is one of the best ever....so much to do you just can't put it down. Plants, animals, minning, and women what else could you want.
  8. YanesN.
    Nov 8, 2002
    This game has all thing i need.
  9. JordanS.
    Apr 30, 2005
    This is hte BEST game ever! I have alot of these games but Back To Nature is my fav. I luv it sooo much. U hav alot to do, like get married( I am gonna marry Ann), grow crops and earn money(for house adn barn and coop), make friends(which is cool cauz they will stick up for u), adn other stuff. If pple no anything about Ann and Harvest Moon please email me. It is very challenging!
  10. AaronD.
    Aug 10, 2005
    I love this game i played them all and i love them all.
  11. SilasL.
    May 30, 2001
    This game rules! Farming may seem kind of boring, but Natsume made it fun. Especially with all the women and such.
  12. ScottB.
    Jun 21, 2001
    Beautiful because of its simplicity, Harvest Moon: Back to Nature is one of the most fun and suprisingly challenging games I've played.
  13. TanChingS.
    Jun 22, 2001
    I love this game.. it's fun.
  14. JeorgeF.
    Jun 7, 2001
    I think this game is really cool. I don't even have it but I played it at my friend's house. P.S. Karen is really cute!!
  15. BellinaL.
    Nov 19, 2003
    It's very interesting.
  16. ShaniceG.
    Oct 25, 2003
    it's damn good!!!this is a must have for farmer wanna-bes!it will really make you want more from animals,plants,the people(esp. the girls!),&everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  17. JesslynW.
    Jul 25, 2003
    One word ..... cool !!!!!!!!!!
  18. BrennanL.
    Aug 4, 2003
    This is a wonderful game! It's the first Harvest Moon I've played and I love it!It is so darn cute (the cutest is the dog)!Even if u hate RPGs (SHAME on u if u do!)u'll luv it! Buy it or u'll not know what your missing!
  19. LollyJ.
    Apr 23, 2004
    This is a goodddd!!! game.
  20. PaNiCQuEEn
    Aug 16, 2004
    This game rocks!!! all the characters are really cute!!! especially the main character and ann!! i'm too addicted to this game!!
  21. HuynhDucThanh
    Oct 26, 2005
    I play this game is long time and i love this game so much.
  22. ThiagoS.
    Jul 24, 2005
    Its a cool game very much.
  23. DaividS.
    Jul 24, 2002
    I love this game i cant have a break is to much fun to do in this game you can marry, have a babe, give food to animal like cow and chikens this game is the best for me the best game is harvestmoon.
  24. AllenS.
    Nov 28, 2003
    Best game I have ever played. It's addictive and fun.
  25. PatricB.
    Apr 12, 2003
    This game is da bomb!!!!!!!!!!!
  26. Anadeleon
    May 31, 2005
    The best game i had ever played!!!!!! i even wished i had the rest of them!!!!!!
  27. LaurenT.
    Nov 24, 2002
    This is the most awesome game i have ever played! you can't put it down.
  28. Dec 27, 2013
    Very fun farming game that is way cooler than that farmville game ppl play. This game has charm and it is gladly a game that i have kept all of these years.
  29. Mar 27, 2014
    Remake of Harvest Moon 64. The best Harvest Moon. Although another remake of this game (Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town) arguably has more charm.

Harvest Moon isn't for the impatient gamer, but those who stick with it long enough will discover its rustic charm.
  2. Surprisingly one of the most satisfying role-playing experiences to be found on the PlayStation.
    Gets high points for being unique and reaching out to a new crowd of fun-loving would-be farmers. But as aforementioned, I personally don't find heaps of enjoyment in games this incredibly slow.