9.1

1. Wolfthe_Rogue
    Apr 8, 2002
    Sure, the game seems a little rough around the edges, but it can be greatly appreciated by those who love challenging battles, interesting customization systems, sprite based characters, and nice anime artwork and tactical genres.
  2. AnwarJ.
    Apr 9, 2002
    Yes they are right this game is hard as h*ll but, that's the point if ur not a good tactical gamer then u suck....but on a personal note I'm the best at tactical games EVER!!!!
  3. Visalhean
    Jun 6, 2002
    This game is the best game I've since final fantasy tatics. With or without a good mind this game is challenging. Let me tell you something Cody{the guy who gave this game a 3}, you're just saying that because you can't play this game or it's to hard for you. If you haven't played this game you should check it out it's cool. Oh yeah if you have a problem with This game is the best game I've since final fantasy tatics. With or without a good mind this game is challenging. Let me tell you something Cody{the guy who gave this game a 3}, you're just saying that because you can't play this game or it's to hard for you. If you haven't played this game you should check it out it's cool. Oh yeah if you have a problem with this game please email me at www.visalh@hotmail.com and hopefully I can answer it. Expand
  4. Alfred
    Apr 22, 2002
    This game is very hard, but very challenging. I've played it 5 times over and over again!
  5. ViolentE.
    Mar 12, 2002
    The reviewers are dumb. This game rocks.
  6. Beta_jr
    Mar 22, 2002
    This game kicks ass, from an experts point of view, if your good at tactics games get this one. It actually made me try a few times.
  7. Cody
    Mar 31, 2002
    This game lacks all the things that make strategy games any fun, it's too hard, and then there are no classes.
  8. HoshigamiAddict
    Apr 15, 2002
    If you are like me and you like a DIFFICULT, TACTICAL, and FUN game then Hoshigami is for you!!! Most of the critics are just WHINERS. I grew up on video game systems like atari, and nintendo based video games. Atlus is the first company in several years to capture the magic and challenge these older games had. Along with challenge is a good story line, A great deal of customization to If you are like me and you like a DIFFICULT, TACTICAL, and FUN game then Hoshigami is for you!!! Most of the critics are just WHINERS. I grew up on video game systems like atari, and nintendo based video games. Atlus is the first company in several years to capture the magic and challenge these older games had. Along with challenge is a good story line, A great deal of customization to characters. If you want a true game with fun and challenge, buy Hoshigami. Expand
  9. M.H.
    Jun 28, 2002
    No revive it can get real boring having to remake a level 1 mercenary all over again. Its just boring. The battle system is too long to. yes i want to move here, yes i want to end my turn, etc.... only 6 more times!!!!!
  10. Anon
    Apr 23, 2003
    This game brings back the challenge and magic of nintendo role-playing games. The battle system with the addition of coinfeigms and the importance of deities is very innovative. You are often outnumbered and must actually think to beat a battle. If you like truly DIFFICULT tatctical Rpgs this game is for you. My only problem is there are some places you just have to level up and cant use This game brings back the challenge and magic of nintendo role-playing games. The battle system with the addition of coinfeigms and the importance of deities is very innovative. You are often outnumbered and must actually think to beat a battle. If you like truly DIFFICULT tatctical Rpgs this game is for you. My only problem is there are some places you just have to level up and cant use a strategy because those 4 stupid archers would kill you before you move or something similar. Expand
  11. SyahmiK.
    Dec 24, 2002
    Hoshigami is one of the best game I ever played. The story line are not boring with a great battle system. Everyday is like a new adventure.
    Feb 27, 2002
    This game is very cool.
  13. ShadowSaviour
    Mar 17, 2002
    People who give this game bad reviews are whiners. So what if it's hard? That's the point. Don't whine about it. It's fun and seems to be intended for those who like ff tactics, ogre battle, and vandal hearts.It's not meant for those who want easy games like ff7. I can't stand people who diss a game because they suck at it. Grow up.
  14. Joey
    Mar 26, 2002
    The game is hard. That's why i like it you know? It's like wow, this game is hard, but fun, and I can make my characters anyway I want them.
  15. PinoyK.
    Mar 28, 2002
    Like "Front Mission" and "Breath of Fire 4" combined!!!!
  16. Fredde
    Mar 29, 2002
    I love this game....Actually....I sat 11 hours today.....just gaming the sh.t.
  17. AndrewP.
    Apr 19, 2002
    It is very good.
  18. R.I.P.
    Jul 12, 2002
    Hoshigami takes strategic battle tactics and last longer than most games that button-mashing won't help you win in a few seconds, plus adds mythology for their magic like Valkyrie Profile by Enix.
  19. LeonardoV.
    Apr 24, 2003
    This is a great game. The RAP (Ready for Action Point) System and Attack Sessions are innovative and require some strategic thinking. The Coinfeigm System and the fact that characters don't have set classes allow for a lot of customizations and the difficulty is on the dot. The graphics are great, and in my opinion, are better to FFT. The story and sound is on par with others in its This is a great game. The RAP (Ready for Action Point) System and Attack Sessions are innovative and require some strategic thinking. The Coinfeigm System and the fact that characters don't have set classes allow for a lot of customizations and the difficulty is on the dot. The graphics are great, and in my opinion, are better to FFT. The story and sound is on par with others in its class. My only con is that sometimes you got to dedicate time to it and level up, which breaks the flow of the game. Not for people looking for cheap, quick thrills, but if you have patience and love RPG/Strategy games, it is a very rewarding experience. Expand

1. The game's laborious method of having to constantly upgrade replacement killers tacked onto a rather genericly expanded story, buries all of the unique properties that were meant to make this game stand out.
  2. Looks nearly identical to Squaresoft's game ["Final Fantasy Tactics"]. That's not necessarily a bad thing, but visuals is about the only area where Hoshigami stays on par with FFT.
  3. I had to do a good bit of tutorial research before I knew what the heck I was doing in this game. [Feb 2002, p.94]