• Publisher: Bandai
  • Release Date: Apr 10, 2003
9.0

1. RaymondK.
    Apr 5, 2005
    I have to say even though it wasn't horrible it wasn't the most fun to play. The fighting system was very simplistic. Good for fans but people not familiar to the series will want to stay clear.
  2. BrennanL.
    Jun 30, 2003
    Mediocore.The only word I can think of.It's good because it is a good anime game while most suk [like DBZ Boudokai] and it's just good.It's bad because it speaks in Jap.!!Also it's 2-D.
  3. JenniferR.
    Jun 20, 2005
    Hey i like inuyasha.
  4. DenisseG.
    May 16, 2003
    This game is good but the sad thin is that is short and it's a Japanese import... (meaning that the language is Japanese) This game was a lot like that Yugioh game for playstation (graphic-wise) I think it could improve if the game was in Plastation 2 and the people actually taling (such as Final Fantas X) I love Inuyasha with all my heart but If I was a serious critic... this would This game is good but the sad thin is that is short and it's a Japanese import... (meaning that the language is Japanese) This game was a lot like that Yugioh game for playstation (graphic-wise) I think it could improve if the game was in Plastation 2 and the people actually taling (such as Final Fantas X) I love Inuyasha with all my heart but If I was a serious critic... this would be a 5... but I like Inuyasha and fr a 2D gme it wasn't bad... JUST PLEASE COME OUT WITH AN ENGLISH INUYASHA GAME FOR PLAYSTATION 2! (or Playstation) See Ya Soon! Expand
  5. Gamereeper12
    Jun 2, 2005
    I think this game was cool but needs some help i draged myself around for weeks looking for it.if it had better grafics ,camera control ,better story line, and maybe more to do i would love it other wise its just a game i beat in less than 24 hours/4 days but otherwise i liked it but give me kohaku.
  6. AoshiS.
    Dec 8, 2003
    this game is pretty fun for the first few hours or tries. But......eventually it will get a little boring. I personally think that if the game followed the series it would be a lot more fun.
  7. RefenK.
    May 21, 2003
    The graphics are nice, the backgrouds are interesting, the characters are nicely animated with a variety of moves. However, it is quite clear why this game comes out at only $20 and has had no real promotion. The combat engine is useless, the 'team play' is senseless since you rely wholely on your partner's inexperience and willingness to call for aide, the character The graphics are nice, the backgrouds are interesting, the characters are nicely animated with a variety of moves. However, it is quite clear why this game comes out at only $20 and has had no real promotion. The combat engine is useless, the 'team play' is senseless since you rely wholely on your partner's inexperience and willingness to call for aide, the character graphics are simply flipped for when they end up facing another direction (which is harmless for Shippo, but ridiculous for anyone with any kind of detail), there is no plot, and the only thing that holds any kind of skill is figuring out how to use a poorly designed move to take a crystal fragment from an opponent. If you love Inuyasha, buy the game for the novelty. If you are in love with Inuyasha, steer clear or your heart will be broken. Expand
  8. TonyD.
    Dec 22, 2003
    Good for a rental or hardcore Inu fans. Fun for parties and groups of other anime fans. Not much depth, simplistic gameplay, too bad the voices are in Japanese. Playing as Inuyasha or Sessomaru is enjoyable, but matches get repetitive.

1. InuYasha may not be able to compete with the big boys of the fighting genre, but fans of quirky anime games or those looking for a budget fighter won't be disappointed.
  2. Packs enough personality and otaku-friendly sights/sounds to compensate somewhat for its mindless, button-mashing gameplay.
  3. A bland-looking, simplistic fighting game. Inuyasha's button-mash gameplay feels stiff and dry, so even Versus matches aren't likely to hold your interest for long. [May 2003, p.136]