• Publisher: Bandai

Jan 9, 2004
    I LOVE it!
  3. InuFreakWildz
    Feb 10, 2004
    If i Could Give it an 11 i would.
  4. Amandast.
    Mar 4, 2004
    Inuyasha is mine and it was a good game.
  5. BrianL.
    Mar 8, 2004
    This game is TIGHT! There are so many things here! You can unlock pictures, music, minigames, etc! This game is definitely worth the cash so what are you waiting for? Stop sitting here and reading this and get off your fat ass and go BUY THIS GAME! NOW!
  6. DylanF.
    Mar 28, 2005
    Okay i dont have this game but i heard it was hella tight, but where can i buy it? (canada) in shops, not online???
  7. RaymondK.
    Apr 5, 2005
    I have to say even though it wasn't horrible it wasn't the most fun to play. The fighting system was very simplistic. Good for fans but people not familiar to the series will want to stay clear.
  8. DeiW.
    Jun 7, 2005
    This game is awesome. I spend hours playing it, the only problem is the mini games. I can never seem to win them! And, to unlock the last two characters, you have to defeat all the mini games. It's still a pretty cool game, tho...
  9. JustinP.
    Jun 22, 2003
    I love INUYASHA it rocks from the story line the every episode and the game is no diferent I love to draw as well and INUYASHA is my next target h*** ya japan!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jun 20, 2003
    IT ROCKS!!!!
  11. BrennanL.
    Jun 30, 2003
    Mediocore.The only word I can think of.It's good because it is a good anime game while most suk [like DBZ Boudokai] and it's just good.It's bad because it speaks in Jap.!!Also it's 2-D.
  12. KerriS.
    Aug 20, 2003
    I love this anime and I love the playstation game as well!
  13. InuyashaB.
    Sep 24, 2003
    This game kicks a**. i love it, its not the complicated crap like on newer fighting games, its simple, and 2-D graphics are the best, not the 3-D crap that you get and have to strain your eyes for.
  14. Ankaraturkey
    Feb 8, 2004
    VERY good.
  15. RykooX
    Apr 19, 2004
    Best game since a long time!! the good old-style games are the best ones . Inuyasha ruleezzz!
  16. BabyK.
    Jun 27, 2004
    I would like to give it a 10...but the graphics were a little sketchy, it could have been longer, and I personally like the english voices better. Other then that, it was awesome. All the characters were there, well almost all. It stayed with the story line and was a kick ass game.
  17. JasonW.
    Jun 7, 2004
    This game is prety dumb it feels like im playing sega genisis again i mean i love the show alot but i was hoping for an RPG and not such crumy grapics thought it was a pretty bad game ill give that the voices where the same from the show and it was kinda funny how u can have partners from the bad guys on your side but anyway i hope they make a sequel for ps2 soon im getting tired ofThis game is prety dumb it feels like im playing sega genisis again i mean i love the show alot but i was hoping for an RPG and not such crumy grapics thought it was a pretty bad game ill give that the voices where the same from the show and it was kinda funny how u can have partners from the bad guys on your side but anyway i hope they make a sequel for ps2 soon im getting tired of waiting P.S: an american version of inuyasha 2 i know they already have one for ps2 in japan just so u know. Expand
  18. JenniferR.
    Jun 20, 2005
    Hey i like inuyasha.
  19. Ally.D
    Jul 17, 2005
    Im like the biggest i INUYASHAfan in my town and i no this as fact and i totlly love INUYASHA its like my faverite show ever in the holeintiyer world and i like want every thing of inuyasha in english.
  20. KarumiS.
    Oct 11, 2003
    Heh, I feel like such a traitor, since I love the Inuyasha series, but the game isn't that great. It's like a street fighter thing that is hella fun for the first two hours...then gets scrapped cuz the fun's worn off.
  21. SerenityO.
    Oct 16, 2003
    I love anything Inu Yasha. ^^
  22. StormthetheDragonFox???
    Dec 17, 2003
    I am a Huge InuYasha Fan I even made up my own characters (Storm a half-demon Dragon Fox) but as fun as it is I could not give the game a 10 (GREAT party game)
  23. KazuR.
    Oct 29, 2003
    Inuyasha is the best and i like it so much i am learning to speak japaneese so i can understand it better^_^
  24. NICHOLASS.
    May 14, 2003
    It is a great game.
  25. DenisseG.
    May 16, 2003
    This game is good but the sad thin is that is short and it's a Japanese import... (meaning that the language is Japanese) This game was a lot like that Yugioh game for playstation (graphic-wise) I think it could improve if the game was in Plastation 2 and the people actually taling (such as Final Fantas X) I love Inuyasha with all my heart but If I was a serious critic... this would This game is good but the sad thin is that is short and it's a Japanese import... (meaning that the language is Japanese) This game was a lot like that Yugioh game for playstation (graphic-wise) I think it could improve if the game was in Plastation 2 and the people actually taling (such as Final Fantas X) I love Inuyasha with all my heart but If I was a serious critic... this would be a 5... but I like Inuyasha and fr a 2D gme it wasn't bad... JUST PLEASE COME OUT WITH AN ENGLISH INUYASHA GAME FOR PLAYSTATION 2! (or Playstation) See Ya Soon! Expand
  26. HamoJ.
    May 27, 2003
    Very good game.
  27. CassandraS.
    May 31, 2003
    It was the great, I mean is I could not put it down. When I heard about it I coul not wait until I had it in my two hands. I love inuyasha dearly and the game takes the cake I play it for hours on end because I'm a hard core inuyasha fan.
  28. LUCYL.
    May 5, 2003
    THIS GAME IS TIGHT AS HELL!!!
  29. MikeM.
    Jun 2, 2003
    Great Game!
  30. Fan
    Jul 9, 2003
    I love the game, but i like the show cartoon network much better. keep playing it guys!!!!!!!
  31. AndrewC.
    Sep 28, 2003
    It was great but i want to use inuyasha full demon in feudal fairy tale mode.
  32. Amber
    InuYasha Rules.
  33. YufeiJ.
    Sep 28, 2003
    Excellent gameplay, especially the scenes when a special is pulled off. The intro movie is pretty cool too.
  34. M.T
    Feb 14, 2004
    I luv evry single shows and games of inuyasha, the game was great, good fighters, and good adventures, ive alredy defeated the whole game, too easy but it does kinda look lik an old street fighter game, so hopefully it'll be much more animated in PS2!
  35. SusanA.
    Feb 22, 2004
    I give this game a 200 because inuyasha kicks ass. also the manga rules and so does the show. I am a total otaku.
  36. Jimjimmy
    Apr 15, 2004
    GREAT GAME!! I just started it and I can already tell it's a great. Plus...InuYasha is like...god...duh. But seriously there arnt that many games that are like this any more. This is the great old-school style InuYasha game for the PS1. You Herd Me!!
  37. Jenelle
    Apr 22, 2004
    At first I was really excited about getting the game and that made the game lots of fun but after a while it got really boring....It wasn't what I expected and I like Evil Zone bunches better.
  38. BoogerSnot
    Apr 26, 2004
    Well I'm a big fan of the show and manga (manga means Japanese comics.) So I absolutly had to try out the game! I have to be a critic here so bear with me other Inu fans. The graphics were unclear and the game wasn't near long enough and the mini games were hard and sort of pathetic (Inu smashing his beautiful Tetsaiga on a rock! Come on people!) It also would have helped if Well I'm a big fan of the show and manga (manga means Japanese comics.) So I absolutly had to try out the game! I have to be a critic here so bear with me other Inu fans. The graphics were unclear and the game wasn't near long enough and the mini games were hard and sort of pathetic (Inu smashing his beautiful Tetsaiga on a rock! Come on people!) It also would have helped if they would have dubbed it. (Even though I'm glad to hear the origional Japanese voices.) Then the fighing was just smash any buttons and you'd attack. Not for people used to pressing 10 buttons in 2 seconds and liking it. (But who doesn't like being a lazy butt?) You can also get trapped in the cornor by the computer kicking your butt or a mercilious friend beating the living crap out of you. Also non-fans of the show who just picked up the game for the heck of it probably won't understand what the whole "Inuyasha will you die with me" part. Yes that would freak me out too. Now for the good points! The game kept right to the anime and manga, they used the voices that were from the show in Japan, there are lots of pictures, little music clips, and in Dream Fairytale Mode you can make practically anyone be on the same team! (For fans that means Sesshomaru and Inuyasha vs. Naraku and Shippo!) Then you can practicly attack with any button as I've said before which is Fun! Now I've probably bored you all which is amusing for me and well...boring for you. I give this game a 9 out of 10. Expand
  39. KatV.
    Apr 3, 2004
    It was fun at first, but at last got pretty boring...-_-;;; I'm not saying that it's bad, it just could of been longer!!!! ~Kat~
  40. MatC.
    Jul 28, 2004
    I wouldv given it 500, but 1 ya cant choose that#. 2 because the grafics suck but i gave it ten cus im an inuyasha fanatic. ps im also slightly insane.
  41. Kayla
    Jan 22, 2005
    Iim a huge fan of inuyasha and this is freeking awsome!!!
  42. KristalynR.
    Jan 5, 2005
    I love inuyasha.
  43. MichaelR.
    May 15, 2005
    This game rocks !!! 11/10!
  44. Gamereeper12
    Jun 2, 2005
    I think this game was cool but needs some help i draged myself around for weeks looking for it.if it had better grafics ,camera control ,better story line, and maybe more to do i would love it other wise its just a game i beat in less than 24 hours/4 days but otherwise i liked it but give me kohaku.
  45. AkenshiL.
    Nov 7, 2003
    I think this game is great just you cant be full demon inuyasha on one player mode (Feudul Fairy). But besides that its a very fun game.
  46. BrandonW.
    Dec 14, 2003
    I've been a long time inuyasha fan and this game is a dream come true.
  47. CurtisF.
    Dec 26, 2003
    I like the game very much. I'm also one of Inuyasha's Biggest fans.
  48. Sueme
    Dec 7, 2003
    Game sucked very badly. I am really tired of these game makers making inuyasha suck.....get a good freaking game!
  49. AoshiS.
    Dec 8, 2003
    this game is pretty fun for the first few hours or tries. But......eventually it will get a little boring. I personally think that if the game followed the series it would be a lot more fun.
  50. RefenK.
    May 21, 2003
    The graphics are nice, the backgrouds are interesting, the characters are nicely animated with a variety of moves. However, it is quite clear why this game comes out at only $20 and has had no real promotion. The combat engine is useless, the 'team play' is senseless since you rely wholely on your partner's inexperience and willingness to call for aide, the character The graphics are nice, the backgrouds are interesting, the characters are nicely animated with a variety of moves. However, it is quite clear why this game comes out at only $20 and has had no real promotion. The combat engine is useless, the 'team play' is senseless since you rely wholely on your partner's inexperience and willingness to call for aide, the character graphics are simply flipped for when they end up facing another direction (which is harmless for Shippo, but ridiculous for anyone with any kind of detail), there is no plot, and the only thing that holds any kind of skill is figuring out how to use a poorly designed move to take a crystal fragment from an opponent. If you love Inuyasha, buy the game for the novelty. If you are in love with Inuyasha, steer clear or your heart will be broken. Expand
  51. WestinG.
    Jun 17, 2003
    Great Fighting game love it easy controls easy specials awsome except i know the graphics can be better besides only that AWSOME!
  52. MichaelH.
    Aug 25, 2003
    I love the anime and i think the game is better!!
  53. LindsayB.
    Dec 17, 2004
    I love anything that has to do with inuyasha, and i can play it anytime!
  54. TallyS.
    Feb 14, 2004
    I love it was a really great game. i would rater give it like a 12. it was great fun i had a great time playing it.
  55. TreE.
    Mar 22, 2004
    This game is to cool it has every body and there are pictures,music and minigames plus you can play as full demon Inuyasha.
  56. KimuraT.
    Apr 12, 2004
    From what I have seen its great, Plus I LOVE INUYASHA!!!!!!!!!! Holy crap, he's the best but back to my point...I live in canada and I cvan't find it any where for a good price, i can't rent it seeing how no video stores have it!!! the people ask way to much of it. I have seen some where their making one for ps2! it better be true!!
  57. TreyG.
    Apr 28, 2004
    This game has a huge affect on 2d game play. As a fan of inuyasha I believe that many people will have fun playing this game Hint: Next time dont make it a 2d fighter. An RPG for PS2 would be an inprovement from the 2d fighter genre.
  58. ShaqM.M.
    May 13, 2004
    this game rocks!sesshomaru is so kick ass!full demon inuyasha is so fresh!all of yall need this game!it's off the chain!
  59. Rabbit
    May 14, 2004
    I think this was a awesome ps1 game but the 2d on this game could be made into a 3d RPG for the PS2. The game would serriously rock if it had more blood and graphics in it. Also the entire story line.
  60. WillaimB.
    Aug 17, 2004
    NO, I give this game a 10 out of 10... but someone said something about a new Inuyasha game comming out in September of 2004... truth is, it comes out in November, so noone get your hopes up about a fast Debut.
  61. Inuyasha
    Nov 16, 2003
    I'm a inuyasha freak. I love the show.
  62. TonyD.
    Dec 22, 2003
    Good for a rental or hardcore Inu fans. Fun for parties and groups of other anime fans. Not much depth, simplistic gameplay, too bad the voices are in Japanese. Playing as Inuyasha or Sessomaru is enjoyable, but matches get repetitive.
  63. CluadiaG.
    Nov 15, 2004
    This game is so cool, yet I still think the series and the comics are loads of fun to watch and read, but the game is rated A and 10 because I just love the graphics and the fun in this game!

1. InuYasha may not be able to compete with the big boys of the fighting genre, but fans of quirky anime games or those looking for a budget fighter won't be disappointed.
  2. Packs enough personality and otaku-friendly sights/sounds to compensate somewhat for its mindless, button-mashing gameplay.
  3. A bland-looking, simplistic fighting game. Inuyasha's button-mash gameplay feels stiff and dry, so even Versus matches aren't likely to hold your interest for long. [May 2003, p.136]