Inuyasha: A Feudal Fairy Tale PlayStation

Jan 9, 2004
    I LOVE it!
  3. InuFreakWildz
    Feb 10, 2004
    If i Could Give it an 11 i would.
  4. Amandast.
    Mar 4, 2004
    Inuyasha is mine and it was a good game.
  5. BrianL.
    Mar 8, 2004
    This game is TIGHT! There are so many things here! You can unlock pictures, music, minigames, etc! This game is definitely worth the cash so what are you waiting for? Stop sitting here and reading this and get off your fat ass and go BUY THIS GAME! NOW!
  6. DylanF.
    Mar 28, 2005
    Okay i dont have this game but i heard it was hella tight, but where can i buy it? (canada) in shops, not online???
  7. RaymondK.
    Apr 5, 2005
    I have to say even though it wasn't horrible it wasn't the most fun to play. The fighting system was very simplistic. Good for fans but people not familiar to the series will want to stay clear.
  8. DeiW.
    Jun 7, 2005
    This game is awesome. I spend hours playing it, the only problem is the mini games. I can never seem to win them! And, to unlock the last two characters, you have to defeat all the mini games. It's still a pretty cool game, tho...
  9. JustinP.
    Jun 22, 2003
    I love INUYASHA it rocks from the story line the every episode and the game is no diferent I love to draw as well and INUYASHA is my next target h*** ya japan!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jun 20, 2003
    IT ROCKS!!!!
  11. BrennanL.
    Jun 30, 2003
    Mediocore.The only word I can think of.It's good because it is a good anime game while most suk [like DBZ Boudokai] and it's just good.It's bad because it speaks in Jap.!!Also it's 2-D.
  12. KerriS.
    Aug 20, 2003
    I love this anime and I love the playstation game as well!
  13. InuyashaB.
    Sep 24, 2003
    This game kicks a**. i love it, its not the complicated crap like on newer fighting games, its simple, and 2-D graphics are the best, not the 3-D crap that you get and have to strain your eyes for.
  14. Ankaraturkey
    Feb 8, 2004
    VERY good.
  15. RykooX
    Apr 19, 2004
    Best game since a long time!! the good old-style games are the best ones . Inuyasha ruleezzz!
  16. BabyK.
    Jun 27, 2004
    I would like to give it a 10...but the graphics were a little sketchy, it could have been longer, and I personally like the english voices better. Other then that, it was awesome. All the characters were there, well almost all. It stayed with the story line and was a kick ass game.
  17. JasonW.
    Jun 7, 2004
    This game is prety dumb it feels like im playing sega genisis again i mean i love the show alot but i was hoping for an RPG and not such crumy grapics thought it was a pretty bad game ill give that the voices where the same from the show and it was kinda funny how u can have partners from the bad guys on your side but anyway i hope they make a sequel for ps2 soon im getting tired ofThis game is prety dumb it feels like im playing sega genisis again i mean i love the show alot but i was hoping for an RPG and not such crumy grapics thought it was a pretty bad game ill give that the voices where the same from the show and it was kinda funny how u can have partners from the bad guys on your side but anyway i hope they make a sequel for ps2 soon im getting tired of waiting P.S: an american version of inuyasha 2 i know they already have one for ps2 in japan just so u know. Expand
  18. JenniferR.
    Jun 20, 2005
    Hey i like inuyasha.
  19. Ally.D
    Jul 17, 2005
    Im like the biggest i INUYASHAfan in my town and i no this as fact and i totlly love INUYASHA its like my faverite show ever in the holeintiyer world and i like want every thing of inuyasha in english.
  20. KarumiS.
    Oct 11, 2003
    Heh, I feel like such a traitor, since I love the Inuyasha series, but the game isn't that great. It's like a street fighter thing that is hella fun for the first two hours...then gets scrapped cuz the fun's worn off.
  21. SerenityO.
    Oct 16, 2003
    I love anything Inu Yasha. ^^
  22. StormthetheDragonFox???
    Dec 17, 2003
    I am a Huge InuYasha Fan I even made up my own characters (Storm a half-demon Dragon Fox) but as fun as it is I could not give the game a 10 (GREAT party game)
  23. KazuR.
    Oct 29, 2003
    Inuyasha is the best and i like it so much i am learning to speak japaneese so i can understand it better^_^
  24. NICHOLASS.
    May 14, 2003
    It is a great game.
  25. DenisseG.
    May 16, 2003
    This game is good but the sad thin is that is short and it's a Japanese import... (meaning that the language is Japanese) This game was a lot like that Yugioh game for playstation (graphic-wise) I think it could improve if the game was in Plastation 2 and the people actually taling (such as Final Fantas X) I love Inuyasha with all my heart but If I was a serious critic... this would This game is good but the sad thin is that is short and it's a Japanese import... (meaning that the language is Japanese) This game was a lot like that Yugioh game for playstation (graphic-wise) I think it could improve if the game was in Plastation 2 and the people actually taling (such as Final Fantas X) I love Inuyasha with all my heart but If I was a serious critic... this would be a 5... but I like Inuyasha and fr a 2D gme it wasn't bad... JUST PLEASE COME OUT WITH AN ENGLISH INUYASHA GAME FOR PLAYSTATION 2! (or Playstation) See Ya Soon! Expand
  26. HamoJ.
    May 27, 2003
    Very good game.
  27. CassandraS.
    May 31, 2003
    It was the great, I mean is I could not put it down. When I heard about it I coul not wait until I had it in my two hands. I love inuyasha dearly and the game takes the cake I play it for hours on end because I'm a hard core inuyasha fan.
  28. LUCYL.
    May 5, 2003
    THIS GAME IS TIGHT AS HELL!!!
  29. MikeM.
    Jun 2, 2003
    Great Game!
  30. Fan
    Jul 9, 2003
    I love the game, but i like the show cartoon network much better. keep playing it guys!!!!!!!

1. InuYasha may not be able to compete with the big boys of the fighting genre, but fans of quirky anime games or those looking for a budget fighter won't be disappointed.
  2. Packs enough personality and otaku-friendly sights/sounds to compensate somewhat for its mindless, button-mashing gameplay.
  3. Electronic Gaming Monthly
    A bland-looking, simplistic fighting game. Inuyasha's button-mash gameplay feels stiff and dry, so even Versus matches aren't likely to hold your interest for long. [May 2003, p.136]