KISS Pinball PlayStation

4.3

1. SarahR.
    Jul 7, 2001
    Sure, this may not have the graphics that anyone expected. People expect too much. I bought this game, and I love it. The fact that you can play your KISS CDs with it is awesome. The voice-overs are crappy, but that's ok. The reason that the game is crappy is that this was a PC game converted to a PSX game. So, you can't give this game a bad rap because of the graphics. The only Sure, this may not have the graphics that anyone expected. People expect too much. I bought this game, and I love it. The fact that you can play your KISS CDs with it is awesome. The voice-overs are crappy, but that's ok. The reason that the game is crappy is that this was a PC game converted to a PSX game. So, you can't give this game a bad rap because of the graphics. The only time the game slows down is the Netherworld one. If you don't like it, DON'T PLAY THAT TABLE! Lastly, all pinball wizards, like myself, would love this game. That's why I give it a 10 out of 10. Expand
  2. Sam
    Oct 24, 2001
    I have listened to Kiss for my entire life and I love them!! Anything they create is and always will be great!
  3. KaraS.
    Sep 25, 2001
    This game doesn't have the best graphics. But, it's cool. It's all about hand and eye cordination.
  4. FranB.
    Jul 21, 2001
    Its terrible gameplay and bad graphics make this game bad. I wouldn't pay $10 for it.
    Mar 14, 2003
    It is a useless game with bad graphics.

#22 Most Discussed PS1 Game of 2001
#8 Most Shared PS1 Game of 2001

1. Don't let our high ratings for the simple control and decent audio fool you into thinking "KISS Pinball" is worth more than a cursory look of disgust by anybody but the most desperate KISS or pinball fanatics with $10 to blow on this turd.
    I know what makes good pinball. KISS Pinball is not good pinball. Dump the ten bucks you'd pay for this game down a real pin, if you can find one anywhere near you.
  3. KISS fans will be disappointed by the distinct lack of KISS, and pinball fans will be disappointed by the distinct lack of pinball.