5.8

1. AlanW.
    Mar 29, 2002
    Good concept. A lot of items and not enough clues on how to use them. I was stuck on some areas for hours until I realized the camera was hiding areas in which I needed critical items. But decent graphics, storyline, and dialogue make this game pretty interesting.
  2. Tim
    Jun 20, 2002
    I thought this game had a fresh look on how we see zombies as an enemy. Despite the relative crepyness and the lack of defending yourself i thought this game showed us that any planet can have zombies and what people might do to prevent turning into one, like the scene where that guy is "haging out" in the recreation room. I think that this game could easly become popular if people gave I thought this game had a fresh look on how we see zombies as an enemy. Despite the relative crepyness and the lack of defending yourself i thought this game showed us that any planet can have zombies and what people might do to prevent turning into one, like the scene where that guy is "haging out" in the recreation room. I think that this game could easly become popular if people gave it a chance. Expand
  3. Mr.Madd
    Feb 20, 2002
    If you like R.E. you may like this game.
    Feb 28, 2002
    Brilliant game camera angles are dodgy though but the concept and graphics are very good.
  5. CliftonA.
    Jun 8, 2002
    Worst game i ever played as far as control storyline and graphics. no wonder it was so cheap.
  6. DandanW.
    Apr 13, 2004
    The controlls are sluggish , the zombies never die, the game is nearly impossible not to mention frustrating.... it would have been better if it was a sci fi, horror movie.
  7. Apr 15, 2013
    Ahhhh the good old days.... Yeah this game is a cheap knockoff of R.E. But you know what, it had some sick ideas and awesome atmosphere. Man this game had a ton of awesome ideas as far as gameplay, story, and just general Woot!
  8. Mar 19, 2015
    The whole game oozes cheapness, the graphics were dated even at the time of its release, it is full of bugs, there are no cut scenes at all and there are some laughable things happening on screen at times. And yes, the camera is annoying, the controls are sluggish, there's no variety of enemies, in some cases not much clue on what to do with the item you just found, or where to get theThe whole game oozes cheapness, the graphics were dated even at the time of its release, it is full of bugs, there are no cut scenes at all and there are some laughable things happening on screen at times. And yes, the camera is annoying, the controls are sluggish, there's no variety of enemies, in some cases not much clue on what to do with the item you just found, or where to get the item you need to progress. No Resident Evil type jump-scares, neither Silent Hill like feeling of terror, but it somehow still compensates for all that with a decent, constantly evolving story, a good atmosphere and some interesting ideas. In my opinion, it's not a bad game at all, far from it, but it would've needed a bit more than a few more development hours to be a classic.

I would only recommend buying this now, if you are still enjoying contemporary survival horror games. If you can get through the first hour or so without throwing your controller (it's about the time you'll need to get used to the dodgy camera and controls) chances are that you will like this game!

1. A pleasant surprise that matches its lowly selling price. You truly get what you pay for here.
  2. If you're looking for a relaxed and somewhat mellow foray into the genre, Martian Gothic isn't half bad.
  3. This is one of the worst attempts to make money with a Resident Evil type game I've seen in a while.