9.0

1. Aug 24, 2012
    So amazing associations when i play this game with my 7 years sister. Campaing is good but this multi and this maps OWNS!
    One of my favorites games.
  2. Oct 18, 2014
    medal of honor.. one of the best fps i ever played. last time i played it when i was 5-6 but i didnt forget it .
  3. Mar 31, 2018
    Medal of Honor Underground is a strategic game with high difficulty that challenges the player in precision and agility to shoot frantically against enemies
  4. KarlD.
    Jan 4, 2002
    This game is really impressive. Action, tension, war!! I just love it. You will play it and re-play-it. Really great!
  5. DavidH.
    Jan 12, 2002
    The game is great.
  6. MohaH.
    Nov 17, 2001
    This game was a really enjoyable FPS!

#23 Most Discussed PS1 Game of 2000

1. CNET Gamecenter
    Even though it offers the same style of gameplay, its alternate story line, engaging action, and excellent musical score will have you sneaking behind enemy lines until the wee hours of the morning.
  2. With a story that isn't exactly there and a little confusing it's missing the feeling of being a true hero. Still the action is top notch and the missions are fun to boot.
    I loved the first game and I'm glad to say the second is on par as one of the best first-person shooters on PlayStation.