• Publisher: Capcom
  • Release Date: Oct 24, 2000
  • Also On: PC
8.6

1. Jan 12, 2014
    Mega Man Legends is one of my favorite childhood series. The story, characters, and dialogue are childish, but still interesting. This game has some addicting gameplay as well, featuring multiple weapon upgrades and plenty of "dungeons" to explore. The gameplay is focused on exploration and combat, with the occasional puzzle. I especially liked the boss battles. There are camera issues, especially noticeable in the first game. Replaying at an older age, overall this is still a solid adventure/rpg game. Expand
  2. Aug 30, 2012
    I recently started playing this again after about 10 years and I got to say that it has held up quite nicely. The best thing about the game at the moment is that it provides a good break from all of the stale current generation of video games.
  3. May 5, 2013
    I first played Megaman Legends (Megaman 64) when I was about 11 years old, and even then I was taken in by its enigmatic story, fast-paced action, and interesting environment. Its sequel was even better. Megaman Legends 2 is a genre unto itself. One part FPS, another quasi-RPG. A game as fun as it was challenging, I'm still playing it 11 years later. One of my personal top-5 and easily a contender for best PS1 game. Expand
  4. Dec 6, 2011
    This is by far the best megaman games on the PlayStation . the graphics are okay for a PlayStation game and the boss battle were quite epic . A must buy for any retro gamer !

1. There are about 15 hours of actual gameplay, and about 5 more hours if you want to pick up all the extra goodies along the way. Still, before you know it, you've finished the game.
  2. While the graphics tend to be blocky, with lots of texture-warping, the angular shading the artists used is damn cool.
  3. Although the graphics may not be spectacular, and the sound is less than should be expected, the game more than makes up for it's shortcomings by being undeniably addictive and fun to play.