Monster Rancher PlayStation
  • Publisher: Tecmo
  • Release Date: Nov 30, 1997
8.2

1. Dec 27, 2013
    One of the most unique concepts to any game. U use your gaming library to make better monsters. It was very difficult however. I like it but the replay ability was not high.
  2. JuniorD.
    Dec 25, 2007
    I remember this game when I was younger, I don't understand why it got a bad review unless it is being rated against the games today. This is an amazing game where you train and raise a monster of your own that ages and does pass on. Great for the date it was released and still is a great game today.
  3. Jul 11, 2014
    This is one of those games I always return to,
    Amazing replayablility, this Breeding Simulation, Monster RPG is one of the most satisfying ways to pass hours of time.
    With memorable Monsters and fun collection quests, it's possible to play the entire game through and never see 50% of it's content. If you enjoy things a little off the beaten path, then do yourself a favor and try
    This is one of those games I always return to,

If you enjoy things a little off the beaten path, then do yourself a favor and try this out, as there truly is nothing quite like it.

1. If you don't value your time to any great extent besides playing video games, give this gem a try. If it hooks you, it hooks you big time!
    An incredibly original title that also happens to be a barrel of fun.
  3. You'll actually feel a loss if (and when) your star monster passes on. You might start to relate better to your monster than to actual people.