NASCAR 2001 PlayStation

6.1

1. DaveS.
    Sep 9, 2001
    I think this game gives you the feel of real life racing, I have driven in a race car before and I feel almost the same amount of excitment doing both. It is a great game all around!!
    Apr 8, 2003
    THE BEST GAME!!!!
  3. MikeB.
    Aug 21, 2001
    This is the best racing game ever made and anyone who said it sucks, sucks ....
  4. CDScott
    Aug 27, 2001
    Nice game for US NASCAR fans...wish I knew how 2 get my pit times down...#3 was the best.
  5. DanV.
    Mar 16, 2003
    This game became very boring after 3 minutes of play. It's just left turn, left turn, left turn......
  6. Farce
    Dec 26, 2001
    It's Nascar, it already sucks and is boring. Then to make a video game out of it? This is a joke right?
  7. NeoDorian
    Sep 24, 2002
    Ha! I didn't think that anything could be more lame and more boring than Nascar. Boy was I wrong. Check out this game if you want to know what I mean.

#20 Most Discussed PS1 Game of 2000

1. CNET Gamecenter
    Featuring an all-new game engine to complement its fully licensed collection of Winston Cup drivers and tracks, NASCAR 2001 is a very slick and entertaining new addition to the series.
  2. Despite a small field of cars, NASCAR 2001 gives the virtual racer a sense of the thrill of NASCAR racing.
    I do like this game, but it really best suited for an average gamer who likes NASCAR and wants the racing not to be TOO real.