Persona 2: Eternal Punishment PlayStation

8.9

1. G.Alvarez
    Sep 1, 2001
    Just not the sterotype of medieval adventure with princess (a.k.a. "ff9").
  2. BradR.
    Jul 11, 2001
    It's really good!
  3. Baofu
    Jul 21, 2004
    I have played this game many times before and even now as I play it again, still it gives the creeps on me again. Complete with adult storyline, demonic style, combined with very good graphics this game really rocks. Only one good advice is that do not ever get too deep into the game or you'll find yourself asking if it's reality based. Believe me coz' if you'll do it I have played this game many times before and even now as I play it again, still it gives the creeps on me again. Complete with adult storyline, demonic style, combined with very good graphics this game really rocks. Only one good advice is that do not ever get too deep into the game or you'll find yourself asking if it's reality based. Believe me coz' if you'll do it you'll spin your head hard enough. Anyway try this game coz' this is really a good game with a good story and good graphics. Expand

1. This game looks as good as it can, and the gameplay still offers a few tricks you won't find in your average RPG. [Aug 2004, p.103]
  2. The demonic and fittingly adult storyline goes hand in hand with the updated and modernized look, it's almost as if a Clive Barker movie went RPG.
  3. While in many ways the same game as Innocent Sin, Eternal Punishment retains the same excellent gameplay and offers expert storytelling, which make it worth playing despite its similarities to the first chapter.