RPG Maker PlayStation

1. JaredR.
    Aug 26, 2003
    I don't know what the hell that guy is smoking, but honestly it is a bit hard 2 navigate. But don't let that deter you. It still is well worthy of a purchase. Once you spend a few hours learning how 2 get stuff running it becomes just as addicting as many great RPGs such as Diablo 2 and the FF series.
  2. HedrumH.
    Dec 28, 2004
    You can make fairly decent games on this thing; but, just a fair warning for those who haven't played it, it is so limited.
  3. JojoM.
    Aug 25, 2003
    This game is great for anyone smart enough to use it. If you say it sucks, you probably don't have the brains to figure it out.
  4. KagaC.
    Sep 11, 2005
    I've sunk more hours into this one than I care to admit. Though less powerful than most computer-based tools, it's a snap to get into. Anyone who has faced the daunting challenge of creating a game from the ground up can certainly appreciate the ease of game creation (however limited) presented by Agetec here.
  5. JoseB.
    Feb 14, 2006
    Easy tool, good graphics (enough for the PS engine and compared to other RPGs) great music! Better than some other RPGs... Fun to play! specially if you figured out how to make good use of all tools. What else would someone need? You can even make you graphics if you buy a mouse, I believe... but never tried it!

#24 Most Discussed PS1 Game of 2000

1. CNET Gamecenter
    Too difficult for all but the most dedicated creators, and even they may find themselves frustrated by the program's constraints.
  2. Antagonist
    If you ever wanted to make your own "Final Fantasy," and you've got enough patience and free time, then you MUST buy this game!
    I love this thing! It's a dream come true for me and anyone else who has ever wanted to create his or her own RPG.