Scooby-Doo and the Cyber Chase PlayStation

• Publisher: THQ
  • Release Date: Oct 4, 2001

1. Jul 22, 2016
    This game is very lazy and bland for the most part but I have to give credit when credit is due. The game is an okay platformer and is a bit fun but it is VERY flawed.
  2. Jul 28, 2014
    Considering it's made for children, this Scooby game is incredibly hard. I made it fairly far through the game, and the gameplay is a cross of stealth, speed and platforming (so basically a cross of Mgs, Sonic and Crash Bandicoot all mashed up into one great dane dog shaped ball. it just works on so many levels). Really great gameplay and only takes up a small portion of your memory card.
  3. Nov 23, 2015
    The game is pretty awesome its the first videogame I have ever played I had fun but it's too short and frustrating scoobys levels are ok and shaggys level are slippery overall I love the game

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. For wealthy collectors of "Scooby-Doo" memorabilia or very small children that have yet to be exposed to a "Crash Bandicoot"-caliber action/adventure on PSOne.
  2. Targeted for kids and is not an extremely difficult game, but it does have a lot of levels to master which does give it a longer gamelife.
  3. Official U.S. Playstation Magazine