Spec Ops: Ranger Elite PlayStation

6.8

1. Jun 16, 2012
    I don't understand why this game has such a bad review. This game is one of my all time favorites. If it's because of the graphics people need to realize that graphics DON'T make the game. this is a great game, and one of the earliest third person 3D shooters.
  2. Jun 26, 2012
    I can't believe this got a negative review from critics. It's one of my favorite games from the PS1 days and I enjoyed all the spec ops game. It was challenging, fun, and unlike any games at the time. a great game to have for any gamer.
  3. PatrickJ.
    Dec 19, 2001
    It is a really cool game. But the graphics are kinda CRAP!!! But that's not I was looking for.
  4. JoshG.
    Aug 24, 2001
    Has very bad graphics, but if you look beyond that you'll find a somewhat enjoyable game, and if you can't look past graphics than you're missing the entire point of this game.
  5. Duze"TheSniper"
    Nov 3, 2001
    I give it an eight, the game may look sh*tty when you first get it (no offense) but once you get into it, it is the best! Especially when you blow up stuff :) And I love to sniper.

1. For an extra $5 and a trip down the Greatest Hits section of your software retailer you could get better PSX action games. But since when is common sense a virtue?
  2. The squad premise of the game serves only to throw a few meaningless options into an otherwise thin game.
    The graphics—still blocky and pixilated—look worse when compared to this year’s crop of PlayStation games, and the controls are still frustrating and complicated.