7.2

1. Jun 26, 2012
    I can't believe this got a negative review from critics. It's one of my favorite games from the PS1 days and I enjoyed all the spec ops game. It was challenging, fun, and unlike any games at the time. a great game to have for any gamer.
  2. Jun 16, 2012
    I don't understand why this game has such a bad review. This game is one of my all time favorites. If it's because of the graphics people need to realize that graphics DON'T make the game. this is a great game, and one of the earliest third person 3D shooters.
  3. Jun 16, 2012

1. For an extra $5 and a trip down the Greatest Hits section of your software retailer you could get better PSX action games. But since when is common sense a virtue?
  2. The squad premise of the game serves only to throw a few meaningless options into an otherwise thin game.
    The graphics—still blocky and pixilated—look worse when compared to this year’s crop of PlayStation games, and the controls are still frustrating and complicated.