8.8

1. Oct 6, 2012
    The sequel to what is possibly the greatest Spider-Man game ever, and one of the few games I've given a perfect 10, Spider-Man 2: Enter Electro is a fantastic sequel that manages to deliver the same great gameplay of the original, but a few flaws keep this from being better, or even as good as it's predecessor. I'm just going to go ahead and get the flaws out of the way so that we can focus on the good aspects of this fantastic game. The story is poorly written, and the game has a few levels that are just plain irritating do to poor design choices and crappy level design, and when I say irritating I mean levels that bring on fits of profanity and controller crushing rage, but these sections are few and when I look at all the fun levels and boss fights those few sections where I wanted to tear my hair out are almost forgotten, almost. The game is a lot of fun and has an awesome and slightly odd selection of bosses. What I mean by slightly odd is that most of the bosses are some of the more obscure villains from Spider-Man's history, I mean after all Electro is the main villain. The first games awesome levels are here as well, mixing stealth, excellent puzzles, action and web-slinging together to give you the feeling of actually being Spider-Man. If your looking for another fantastic Spider-Man game Enter Electro is a great choice. Expand

1. The kind of sequel that might disappoint many with its lack of change and innovation. At the same time it's a by the book sequel that continues the exciting play of the original.
  2. It’s the style of the game that makes Spider-Man a cut above the rest. Unlike most super-hero based games, Spidey is created for the fans, who'll lap it up.
  3. It is considerably more challenging than the first at many points, yet it doesn’t have quite the polish of the original.