7.5

1. Jim
    Mar 31, 2007
    I give it a 9.5 its a fun game, and for trek fans it is a nice thing to see the actual voices of Michel Doran (worf) and Patrick Stewart (Cpt. Picard) in this, granted it coulda used a few more characters from the TNG series, but other then that its done very nicely.
  2. May 18, 2017
    As it stands, I fully believe that, while many people say that Star Trek: Invasion lacks the feeling of a traditional Star Trek setting, I say otherwise. Thanks mostly in part to the presence of the U.S.S Enterprise, Lieutenant Commander Worf, and Captain Picard, they help to amplify the Star Trek feel. Each mission is carefully laid out and structured in a way that you really do feel likeAs it stands, I fully believe that, while many people say that Star Trek: Invasion lacks the feeling of a traditional Star Trek setting, I say otherwise. Thanks mostly in part to the presence of the U.S.S Enterprise, Lieutenant Commander Worf, and Captain Picard, they help to amplify the Star Trek feel. Each mission is carefully laid out and structured in a way that you really do feel like you're of great assistance to the Federation at large.
    However, I WILL say that my one and only major qualm with the Star Trek: Invasion video game is that, if players play the game on 'Cadet' difficulty (the easiest setting), they will only have access up to Mission 7: Red Sunset, and upon completing it, will be unable to progress to Mission 8: Edge of the Abyss unless they start a new file at the next difficulty level.
    But beyond this, I believe Star Trek: Invasion is a very solid entry as a Star Trek video game, and I really wish modern Star Trek games had pulled a lot more inspiration from this game. Heck, I even wish they could do an HD remaster of this game with some new features, like a better multiplayer system, maybe more two-player and single-player missions, and possibly even the ability to choose between the three Valkyrie vessels the player uses throughout the game.

#50 Most Discussed PS1 Game of 2000
#35 Most Shared PS1 Game of 2000

1. CNET Gamecenter
    Aside from the fact that Invasion feels less like a Star Trek title than it does a "Colony Wars" update, it delivers the goods for a shooter: fast, furious, and addictive action.
  2. Antagonist
    While diehard Trekkies might be miffed, casual fans and space shooter freaks will love Invasion.
  3. Da Gameboyz
    Other than slight pixelation in a few parts of the game, the graphics will leave you breathless and the sound is absolutely spectacular.