9.0

1. KarlD.
    Jan 4, 2002
    I didn't play Tenchu 1 but this sequel is really great. Stealth killing and high ninja action is simply fantastic and highly enjoyable. Although some enemies seem dumb, it turns to be quite difficult at times. Many missions with lots of evil ninjas to kill! Great! Live by Honor, Kill by Stealth people!! I have to leave to buy Tenchu 1 to see how the story goes on...quick!!
  2. RobynC.
    Apr 18, 2003
    I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!! Its a cool ninja fest with rikimaru. how comes this thingy will only let me give it a 9 anyway i think it is an 11+ but oh well stupid computer!!!!!!! play it ok!!!! Bye ^-^
    Feb 29, 2004
    I think the game is cool. However i got a defective case. mine says it is 1 or 2 players and i belived it. so i am kinda pissed but it is still a cool game. oh yeah i beat the first 1 and that 1 has alot of blood shed. they can fill a pool with all the blood that comes out. well i gotta go now. good game. ps i got mine 4 $16.11 so that was pretty cool.......

1. While its predecessor broke new ground in the stealth-action arena, "Tenchu 2" hasn't improved much over the original, and has even taken a step back in some areas.
  2. If you get into this one, it give you that same feeling you had from watching the cheesy 80's Ninja movies all over again, except for the embarrassing dubbing.
    Even with noticeable problems, "Tenchu II" is a rich ninja experience worth its weight in gold.