The Legend of Dragoon PlayStation

• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Jun 11, 2000
8.5

1. Oct 3, 2011
    I bought the game off ebay because of the hype and beat it and this game's pathetic. I have quite the collection of Jrpgs between Snes, PS1 and PS2 and Legend of Dragoon is easily one of the worst I own. The story is pathetic (if you can call that a story), the characters are boring, the pace is just a corridor like FFXIII without anything else to do beside the main story (no sidequests)I bought the game off ebay because of the hype and beat it and this game's pathetic. I have quite the collection of Jrpgs between Snes, PS1 and PS2 and Legend of Dragoon is easily one of the worst I own. The story is pathetic (if you can call that a story), the characters are boring, the pace is just a corridor like FFXIII without anything else to do beside the main story (no sidequests) and the battle system is nothing more than an archaic turn based system even by Snes standards. It does have a tacky timing based button press to successfully make the attacks but what is the point really? This is just as stupid as these days QTE's... I'm not hating on the game, I'm just being honest and this game's not even worth the 7 bucks I paid for it. Now for some reason the prices for this game are skyrocketing from 5-7 bucks to $35 used and like $90 new. Not worth it. Expand
  2. KahmereW.
    Mar 24, 2003
    This game is ok but I have played better. Chrono Cross and Vagrant story is better. I have played my share of games and have alot of old ass games but this game is the worst......

#3 Most Discussed PS1 Game of 2000
#4 Most Shared PS1 Game of 2000

1. CNET Gamecenter
    When all is said and done, The LoD is like your typical one-night stand: it's OK for a quick fix but it's nothing that will get you emotionally involved.
  2. To each his own opinion but for this one reviewer Legend of Dragoon is truly legendary.
  3. A fifty+ hour game, beautiful sound and graphics, and an interactive fighting system all wrapped in one great experience.