6.1

1. LeoO.
    Oct 14, 2001
    Fun but there isn't much to do.
  2. Sep 20, 2014
    Um jogo que nao tinha uma jogabilidade boa, porém o carisma dos cidadães de Springfield falam mais alto nesse jogo com estilo que nao tem nada a ver com a serie. QUEM UM DIA IRIA IMAGINAR OS SIMPSONS EM UM JOGO DE LUTA? Mas ainda sim é um jogo mediano e diverte pelo menos um pouco.
  3. JimmyP.
    Oct 10, 2001
    Great game.
  4. M.M.
    Oct 7, 2002
    I don't mind this game, but it can get very boring after awhile. The graphics aren't very good, the characters didn't look the same as they do in the show! The controls were great though! All the characters were made to fit their type of personality. Homer was close range and Marge&Maggie were close and far range. At first you love it and can't get enough of it, but I don't mind this game, but it can get very boring after awhile. The graphics aren't very good, the characters didn't look the same as they do in the show! The controls were great though! All the characters were made to fit their type of personality. Homer was close range and Marge&Maggie were close and far range. At first you love it and can't get enough of it, but then the characters and their sayings aren't as funny as they used to be because they keep repeating the same things over and over again. It isn't very hard to beat and collect all the characters id your in easy mode and if your in hard mode it is still fairly easy to beat. There both the same! The reason I gave this game a 7 is because you need to work on the game a lot and improve it more. Expand
  5. Mort
    Apr 8, 2003
    A very simplistic fighting game that shows little inspiration and relies solely on the name of The Simpsons to sell copies. Mildly amusing on two-player for five minutes before becoming excruciatingly dull.
  6. DwightW.
    Jul 19, 2001
    Worst game ever!
  7. AlanW.
    Mar 29, 2002
    This choppy game is plagued with increasing difficulty, choppy animation, and lack of actual wrestling moves. If anything, I would almost call this a fighting game that I waited for, expected something at least decent, and got crap.
  8. B.S.
    Sep 19, 2002
    Simpson bowling, simpson arcade machine, ya this game is this game is so bad!( supermonleyball 2 comecial sayings) The geaphics kinda sucked but the controlles were right on! All the characters were made for diferent styles for gamers, like lisa more of a close range fighter or bumblebeeman is more long range. At first you love it but the sayings aren't as funny as they could be...Simpson bowling, simpson arcade machine, ya this game is this game is so bad!( supermonleyball 2 comecial sayings) The geaphics kinda sucked but the controlles were right on! All the characters were made for diferent styles for gamers, like lisa more of a close range fighter or bumblebeeman is more long range. At first you love it but the sayings aren't as funny as they could be... why can't kent brockman say "Were in the hell is my grilled chesse!" like off the show? The game is to easy to tell the truth it only took me an hour to beat! The easy and hard modes are all the same to. But if you don't love the ichy and scratchy place yur a freak! getting itchy and scratchy makes it so worth it! Expand
  9. Apr 8, 2013
    in this game you just fight. I love to watch this!!! My favorite part is when characters are screaming!!!! But the graphics are awful... They look so ugly.
  10. Jul 28, 2014
    The Simpsons Wrestling is an amazing fighting game from my childhood, also with great graphics for a PS game. Activision doesn't fail to impress me yet again!
  11. Apr 22, 2015
    worst the Simpson video game ever.

................................................................................................................................................

1. Its fairly simplistic controls and great artwork, sounds, comments, taunts, and varied attacks between characters contributed a lot to my desire to go back for more and made the game accessible to a wide variety of skill levels.
  2. A must-have for any fan of the show. It is amusing and entertaining.
  3. The game is like a very sweet cake. The first bite is sorta nice and sweet but then it's just too much and you don't want anymore.