The Simpsons Wrestling PlayStation

5.2

1. Jul 21, 2016
    The graphics are TERRIBLE. This is the time when the PS2 and the GC were released so why was this released? The gameplay is mediocre and the game gets repetitive. It is like taking Sonic The Fighters and making it more boring than ever.
  2. Apr 22, 2015
    worst the Simpson video game ever.

................................................................................................................................................
  3. Sep 20, 2014
    Um jogo que nao tinha uma jogabilidade boa, porém o carisma dos cidadães de Springfield falam mais alto nesse jogo com estilo que nao tem nada a ver com a serie. QUEM UM DIA IRIA IMAGINAR OS SIMPSONS EM UM JOGO DE LUTA? Mas ainda sim é um jogo mediano e diverte pelo menos um pouco.
  4. Jul 28, 2014
    The Simpsons Wrestling is an amazing fighting game from my childhood, also with great graphics for a PS game. Activision doesn't fail to impress me yet again!
  5. Apr 8, 2013
    in this game you just fight. I love to watch this!!! My favorite part is when characters are screaming!!!! But the graphics are awful... They look so ugly.
  6. Mort
    Apr 8, 2003
    A very simplistic fighting game that shows little inspiration and relies solely on the name of The Simpsons to sell copies. Mildly amusing on two-player for five minutes before becoming excruciatingly dull.
  7. M.M.
    Oct 7, 2002
    I don't mind this game, but it can get very boring after awhile. The graphics aren't very good, the characters didn't look the same as they do in the show! The controls were great though! All the characters were made to fit their type of personality. Homer was close range and Marge&Maggie were close and far range. At first you love it and can't get enough of it, but I don't mind this game, but it can get very boring after awhile. The graphics aren't very good, the characters didn't look the same as they do in the show! The controls were great though! All the characters were made to fit their type of personality. Homer was close range and Marge&Maggie were close and far range. At first you love it and can't get enough of it, but then the characters and their sayings aren't as funny as they used to be because they keep repeating the same things over and over again. It isn't very hard to beat and collect all the characters id your in easy mode and if your in hard mode it is still fairly easy to beat. There both the same! The reason I gave this game a 7 is because you need to work on the game a lot and improve it more. Collapse
  8. AlanW.
    Mar 29, 2002
    This choppy game is plagued with increasing difficulty, choppy animation, and lack of actual wrestling moves. If anything, I would almost call this a fighting game that I waited for, expected something at least decent, and got crap.
  9. LeoO.
    Oct 14, 2001
    Fun but there isn't much to do.
  10. JimmyP.
    Oct 10, 2001
    Great game.
  11. DwightW.
    Jul 19, 2001
    Worst game ever!

#12 Most Discussed PS1 Game of 2001
#1 Most Shared PS1 Game of 2001

1. Its fairly simplistic controls and great artwork, sounds, comments, taunts, and varied attacks between characters contributed a lot to my desire to go back for more and made the game accessible to a wide variety of skill levels.
  2. A must-have for any fan of the show. It is amusing and entertaining.
  3. The game is like a very sweet cake. The first bite is sorta nice and sweet but then it's just too much and you don't want anymore.