• Publisher: Namco
  • Release Date: Jun 20, 2001
8.0

1. PacoV.
    Oct 26, 2001
    This game has the best shoot'em up style gameplay I have seen but the calibration makes it a little weak.
  2. CarolineA.
    Oct 31, 2004
    With a good storyline and good set ups time crisis:project titan does deliver a good shoot em up for the time crisis fan base. Even though I love evry time crisis game, this one to me was quite basic considering it should have been an improvement on the first which it wasb't. It does not compete with the other games in the time crisis line but should not be overlooked because of it.With a good storyline and good set ups time crisis:project titan does deliver a good shoot em up for the time crisis fan base. Even though I love evry time crisis game, this one to me was quite basic considering it should have been an improvement on the first which it wasb't. It does not compete with the other games in the time crisis line but should not be overlooked because of it. Buy n play and you will be gurantee to luv it! Expand
  3. SilasO.
    Dec 27, 2001
    It's a good shooter, but the graphics are not that good and the sound sucks.
  4. RyanB.
    Jun 24, 2004
    Sure, the graphics aren't that impressive, but for the playstation it's as good as they could do. However, the gameplay is incredible and if you like arcade shooters it's just as good at home...and cheaper.

Project Titan doesn't deliver in the graphics department at all, in fact, it's as ugly as a wart, but the gameplay is solid as a rock and it's a blast to play, over and over again.
    The finest gunplay action seen on the Playstation since the original.
  3. A decent light gun shooter that's much too similar to its dated predecessors (the original "Time Crisis", "Virtua Cop 1 & 2", etc.) to be worth more than a rental.