Tomb Raider II PlayStation

8.8

1. NaomiM.
    Nov 4, 2004
    I think, out of all the TR games, that this is the best one. Yeah, one was really good, but 2 lets you go to better places and. oh yeah, unlimited saving!!
  2. ArakahsW.
    May 22, 2008
    This game is very good. I still pop it in every once in a while and it still gives me chills. A true Playstation classic.
  3. RegcfS.
    Jul 25, 2004
    Aaahhhh...its iight.
  4. MarkD.
    Nov 5, 2006
    It's probably Lara's best Playstation adventure which doesn't say much for her other PSX games! It really hasn't aged well at all with glitchy, blocky graphics and hair tuggingly frustating controlls (how can simple actions such as flicking a switch or moving to the edge of a ledge be such a chore?). Not an awful game but the likes of Metal Gear and Soul Reaver leve it It's probably Lara's best Playstation adventure which doesn't say much for her other PSX games! It really hasn't aged well at all with glitchy, blocky graphics and hair tuggingly frustating controlls (how can simple actions such as flicking a switch or moving to the edge of a ledge be such a chore?). Not an awful game but the likes of Metal Gear and Soul Reaver leve it sobbing in a damp corner. Expand

#7 Most Discussed PS1 Game of 1997

1. A masterpiece... I loved every single minute of it and I'm off to start again to find all of the secrets.
  2. An enthralling giant of a game, packed with countless delights (not forgetting the superb dramatic music) and a mammoth challenge to keep you playing for weeks on end, at the least.
  3. Electronic Gaming Monthly
    Tweaks to gameplay, visuals, and controls make this action-packed sequel a winner. [Jan 2004, p.189]