7.3

1. Aug 7, 2014
    One of the best PS games of all time.This game offers great fun and awesome multi player action.
    10/10.
    Graphics-9/10
    Playabilitie -9/10
    SoundTrack-9/10
  2. Jul 22, 2014
    I'm giving it a 10, because if it's music.Because it's the best skateboarding game.Because haters are stupid (u mad bro?).Because it was the reason I'd like to start skating.Because Spiderman is awesome and because I love it... haters hate it cuz they can't make a simple combo...
  3. Dec 28, 2013
    The music are so cool,The challenge is hard!Simple this is the best tony hawk game!The skates options are very extense and the game is very long!Hey Oh Let's Go play Tony Hawk's
  4. Dec 6, 2011
    This game is awesome! Perfect soundtrack, awesome gameplay and original graphics (very nice for PS plataform). A lot of secret areas and easter eggs to find. AWESOME, RADICAL! THIS ONE TOTALLY ROCKS!! It makes me try to fix my good old PS 1 to to play it.
  5. Jan 24, 2011
    Not just the best skateboarding game made, but the best sports game made. Everyone who played this when they first had a playstation will all have very fond memories of THPS2.

1. The best skateboarding game ever and one of the greatest PlayStation games of all time.
  2. The best installment of the series in terms of control, music, and course design. [Feb 2003, p.97]
  3. With its customizability, near-perfect gameplay and copious amounts of fun, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2 is the real deal -- a great sequel and a stellar game.