8.4

1. Jul 14, 2011
    Addictive and very fun, a lot of varied tricks and customizable stuff. The soundtrack is badass and awesome, One of the last games and probably great for the PS.
  2. May 5, 2011
    It's not the variety the PS2 version is -- and the graphics are a bit dated, even for the PS1. However, the variety in skateboarding combos, missions, and level design are far from missing.
  3. Jan 10, 2015
    It's a good port if you didn't have a PS2, Gamecube, or XBOX back in the day. the graphics are fair and the levels looks identical to the other ports but they did have to make it look a little different along with the soundtrack which some songs are missing. I prefer The PS2 version because it has way better graphics and online play.

At first glance all I could think about was the PS2 version of this game and feel the dread that I would have to play Tony Hawk on the PlayStation. But once I got past the graphics and low frame rate I actually started to have fun.
  2. If you're not ready to commit to the PlayStation 2 yet, and you've grown weary of the levels in "Tony Hawk 2," then Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 is just the ticket.
  3. Tempting to compare & criticize against previous versions, but stands well on it’s own.