Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 PlayStation

8.2

1. PuckD.
    Aug 4, 2003
    It's the first game I play of the pro skater series and I like it very much. And I don't think that the career mode is to easy, I even think it's a bit hard, but I ain't used to the controlling of the skaters.
  2. IsaacE.
    Apr 22, 2003
    I only need 1 more goal point b 4 i clock it its Tonys pro goal damn its hard to do.
  3. SamP.
    Jul 30, 2003
    This is the best game i have ever played! The goals were easy to finish.I cant wait to go bye underground.
  4. BobA.
    Mar 13, 2003
    SWEEEEEEETTTTT!!!!!!!!!
  5. Deznuts
    Apr 16, 2003
    Its one of the best games out.
  6. KristoffO.
    Jun 6, 2004
    Best skating game I ever played!!!! Every one should give it at least 1 try... 2 thumbs up!!! Excellent.
  7. JustinF.
    Apr 29, 2003
    This game is awsome!!!!! Any body that doesn't like this game must not be right in their minds "like some people on this list " You should make more.
  8. BobRoni
    Jan 10, 2003
    A cool game.
  9. Kidcomputer
    Nov 2, 2002
    Best tony hawk game of the four.
  10. J-Kid420
    Apr 14, 2003
    IT was freakin insane but the goals are gay.
  11. JakeD.
    Dec 12, 2003
    This game rox!! Played it at my friends house and its good that there's on time limit :) Cant say anythin bad about this game , alotta fun !! ;)
  12. HurtLip
    Feb 13, 2005
    The game is brilliant, different to it's sequels in some ways.
  13. Tonyfan
    Jan 15, 2003
    Brilliant but too easy-I completed it in a week.
  14. ToriP
    Jul 7, 2003
    It's cool but some of it is a tiny bit to hard.Cor.B your stupid. it doesnt suck you do. DORK!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. LordB.
    Nov 18, 2003
    Dude this game KICKS ASS sum of the goals r a little hard but ill get over it.
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. The redesigned mission structure and expanded universe of tricks from the next-generation installments of Tony Hawk 4 made the cut.
  2. Official U.S. Playstation Magazine
    If you've never played any of the Hawk games before, this is a great way to cut your teeth. [Jan 2003, p.140]