8.1

1. Dec 4, 2012
    Not even close to titles like the Crash and Spyro series, but still a pretty fun game. I don't believe anyone would be interested in this game today, but I remember actually enjoying it as a kid.
  2. Mar 17, 2014
    Let me start this review by saying that kids will gobble this up. It looks great for a PSX game, the controls aren't perfect, but still rather good, and (maybe because I'm still a kid at heart) playing as Buzz Lightyear is genuinely fun. Definitely recommended if you're a fan of the movies, or have a child that enjoys the movies. (especially since you can pick it up dirt cheap, considering it's age)

Also, friendly reminder to other Metacritic users, we do not give anything below a 5 to a game unless it is FUNDAMENTALLY BROKEN.

"Game of the year 0/10" - Metacritic users.

1. The game is filled with imagination, color and good solid fundamental platforming elements. With the success that Toy Story has generated gamers will enjoy getting a chance to take control of Buzz Lightyear and giving those bad toys a real lesson in butt kicking.
  2. Fans of the Toy Story movies should consider this one a must have. Even without the dynamic characterization and the familiar setting, Toy Story 2 is a well executed arcade title.
  3. An adventure title that is longer than most others. It features 15 levels, with 5 tokens to be collected in each level, mini games, 15 mini bosses, 5 bosses, beautiful FMV's, colorful areas, free movement, and so much more that my fingers can break from writing so much info.