• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Nov 26, 2001
7.8

1. MattK.
    Jul 31, 2002
    This is not like Twisted metal games in series by theory but thats why it is so good. it Defies the normal liking and is very interesting th way the players seek wha they want. But sometimes when they win the get kind of screwed over.
  2. TommyT.
    Jan 17, 2003
    It is so fun but i cant win secret characters.
  3. LiamJ.
    Jun 7, 2007
    This game has weapons, better characters, and I like the fact that its not all blowing up actual people.I also like how you can unlock cars and new levels.
  4. Tyler"Twisted"Tucker
    Jan 13, 2002
    I have been a big fan of "Twisted Metal 4" and I love this game almost as much. I have spent the past 10 hours playing this game today. I would say that it is much better than Twisted Metal(s) 1-3. The only thing I would change is the controls. Make them more like TM4. The areas are nice and I like the fact that you now can "unlock" areas and cars. Keep up the good work.
  5. ZackW.
    Jul 8, 2002
    This is one of the best twisted metal games.
  6. obob
    May 1, 2003
    Awesome.
  7. JusticeC.
    Apr 10, 2004
    "This is a cool game, I got it from a friend that had a lot of PS games. These mischeivous, terrors that can fight bosses can be so cool. These pint-sized machines can destroy movie theaters to butcher shops. You should and will buy this game."
  8. JonathanB.
    Apr 29, 2004
    It was one of the best twisted metal games i have ever played. I think if you havent played this game you're really missen out on something big, so try it now.
  9. RayA.
    Sep 10, 2002
    This game is TOTALLY COOL! Better than ANY of the other Twisted Metal games.
  10. AliceLP
    Jun 10, 2003
    Its great but it is a little bit hard with mime.
  11. ShawnZ.
    Jun 29, 2003
    Someone said this game was really ez!well guess what he had it on eziest that fruit!play it on normal and u'll really like it. i like it better then the other 4. u'll love it!
  12. RussellM.
    Jul 28, 2003
    I think its the best game ever(excpt I think twisted metal black is better and I can't unlock Trapper or Piecemeal.
  13. AceM.
    Aug 29, 2003
    This game rocks people who hate it have horrible taste in games. i to say that twisted metal 3 and 4 rock too. All twisted metal games are 10.
  14. TresM.
    Jun 28, 2004
    The graphics are not quite up to par, but overall it is an amusing addition to the Twisted Metal world. The thought of the drivers from previous games as children was very creative. I let my little brothers play it so they quite asking about TM Black.
  15. TaylorJ.
    Oct 24, 2002
    I really liked the game, I like the people who you can play as and I like their specials.
  16. Poohead
    Sep 21, 2002
    I have not played any others but this is cool small cars wicked levels and shooting the game is cool.
  17. JakeL.
    Feb 19, 2003
    One of the best twisted metals yet . More directed towards children than teens. great graphics and ideas.
  18. AndrewC.
    Apr 27, 2007
    The best Twisted Metal ever!! Better then the other ones. This game makes me speechless!
  19. MikeI.
    Nov 23, 2002
    Good... needs some codes.

1. Except for the cut-scenes, the graphics weren’t too exciting and the sound is just blah. The sloppy control and light gravity also don’t help too much. Despite all this, I still found this to be a fun game once I got the hang of it and I also found myself becoming strangely addicted to it.
  2. "Twisted Metal 2" is light years beyond Small Brawl. Small Brawl is more akin to a Gameboy Advance game than a full fledged PSX SKU.
  3. Some will immediately be turned away by the graphics and others by the more childish design, but if your PlayStation is still kicking, you might want to check it out.