Twisted Metal Small Brawl PlayStation

• Release Date: Nov 26, 2001
7.6

1. RhyoliteK.
    Aug 1, 2002
    This game stinks compared to the other Twisted Metal games!! I prefer nice big graphics, not little Gameboy graphics.
  2. ChrisR.
    Jul 22, 2002
    I've never played any other Twisted Metal games, but this is just a sorry excuse for ALL GAMES!!
  3. JakeH.
    Mar 12, 2003
    This game is definitely one of the worst Twisted Metals I own. The look and feel of the game was like a game of a Pre-Twisted Metal time. The game is extremely easy and it takes nothing to beat and recieve the secret items.
  4. TomG.
    Mar 26, 2003
    This game sux.
  5. ZacP.
    Apr 19, 2003
    It was o.k. If you get the hang of it it gets pretty cool.(Tell Sweet Tooth I'm sorry.)
  6. CliplaJ.
    Aug 22, 2006
    this game is so awsome.
  7. JayranR.
    Nov 26, 2003
    This game sucks! And it really does. Unlike the other earlier TM's TMSB has worse graphics, childish style of game, few unlockables and the game is really stupid. This is the worst TM I have in my collection.

#2 Most Discussed PS1 Game of 2001
#8 Most Shared PS1 Game of 2001

1. Except for the cut-scenes, the graphics weren’t too exciting and the sound is just blah. The sloppy control and light gravity also don’t help too much. Despite all this, I still found this to be a fun game once I got the hang of it and I also found myself becoming strangely addicted to it.
  2. "Twisted Metal 2" is light years beyond Small Brawl. Small Brawl is more akin to a Gameboy Advance game than a full fledged PSX SKU.
  3. Some will immediately be turned away by the graphics and others by the more childish design, but if your PlayStation is still kicking, you might want to check it out.