Twisted Metal Small Brawl PlayStation

• Release Date: Nov 26, 2001
7.5

1. KarlP.
    Jul 17, 2003
    Overall this game is really good, with nice levels and vehicles. The only thing i don't like about this game is that it doesn't have enough bonus levels or characters.
  2. DriteroJ.
    Feb 10, 2007
    I really liked all the other series of tm, this one even that it was produced in 2001 had sucky graphics and maps but I enjoyed it a lot, it was like a bonus after all other tm series.
  3. RkkeM.
    May 20, 2003
    I like it i just needs more cheats and it is mostly shouldbe for littler kids if you need some codes go to cheat code central.
  4. SillyMonkey
    Feb 13, 2003
    It's okay.
  5. DanO.
    Dec 12, 2001
    Not at all like the other Twisted Metals, not as graphic, and not as fun.

#2 Most Discussed PS1 Game of 2001
#10 Most Shared PS1 Game of 2001

1. Except for the cut-scenes, the graphics weren’t too exciting and the sound is just blah. The sloppy control and light gravity also don’t help too much. Despite all this, I still found this to be a fun game once I got the hang of it and I also found myself becoming strangely addicted to it.
  2. "Twisted Metal 2" is light years beyond Small Brawl. Small Brawl is more akin to a Gameboy Advance game than a full fledged PSX SKU.
  3. Some will immediately be turned away by the graphics and others by the more childish design, but if your PlayStation is still kicking, you might want to check it out.