Twisted Metal Small Brawl PlayStation

• Release Date: Nov 26, 2001
7.6

1. LiamJ.
    Jun 7, 2007
    This game has weapons, better characters, and I like the fact that its not all blowing up actual people.I also like how you can unlock cars and new levels.
  2. AndrewC.
    Apr 27, 2007
    The best Twisted Metal ever!! Better then the other ones. This game makes me speechless!
  3. DriteroJ.
    Feb 10, 2007
    I really liked all the other series of tm, this one even that it was produced in 2001 had sucky graphics and maps but I enjoyed it a lot, it was like a bonus after all other tm series.
  4. CliplaJ.
    Aug 22, 2006
    this game is so awsome.
  5. TresM.
    Jun 28, 2004
    The graphics are not quite up to par, but overall it is an amusing addition to the Twisted Metal world. The thought of the drivers from previous games as children was very creative. I let my little brothers play it so they quite asking about TM Black.
  6. JonathanB.
    Apr 29, 2004
    It was one of the best twisted metal games i have ever played. I think if you havent played this game you're really missen out on something big, so try it now.
  7. JusticeC.
    Apr 10, 2004
    "This is a cool game, I got it from a friend that had a lot of PS games. These mischeivous, terrors that can fight bosses can be so cool. These pint-sized machines can destroy movie theaters to butcher shops. You should and will buy this game."
  8. JayranR.
    Nov 26, 2003
    This game sucks! And it really does. Unlike the other earlier TM's TMSB has worse graphics, childish style of game, few unlockables and the game is really stupid. This is the worst TM I have in my collection.
  9. AceM.
    Aug 29, 2003
    This game rocks people who hate it have horrible taste in games. i to say that twisted metal 3 and 4 rock too. All twisted metal games are 10.
  10. RussellM.
    Jul 28, 2003
    I think its the best game ever(excpt I think twisted metal black is better and I can't unlock Trapper or Piecemeal.
  11. KarlP.
    Jul 17, 2003
    Overall this game is really good, with nice levels and vehicles. The only thing i don't like about this game is that it doesn't have enough bonus levels or characters.
  12. ShawnZ.
    Jun 29, 2003
    Someone said this game was really ez!well guess what he had it on eziest that fruit!play it on normal and u'll really like it. i like it better then the other 4. u'll love it!
  13. AliceLP
    Jun 10, 2003
    Its great but it is a little bit hard with mime.
  14. RkkeM.
    May 20, 2003
    I like it i just needs more cheats and it is mostly shouldbe for littler kids if you need some codes go to cheat code central.
  15. obob
    May 1, 2003
    Awesome.
  16. ZacP.
    Apr 19, 2003
    It was o.k. If you get the hang of it it gets pretty cool.(Tell Sweet Tooth I'm sorry.)
  17. TomG.
    Mar 26, 2003
    This game sux.
  18. JakeH.
    Mar 12, 2003
    This game is definitely one of the worst Twisted Metals I own. The look and feel of the game was like a game of a Pre-Twisted Metal time. The game is extremely easy and it takes nothing to beat and recieve the secret items.
  19. SkyeG.
    Mar 2, 2003
    It's alright, but it didn't give me the rush I that the other ones gave me.
  20. JakeL.
    Feb 19, 2003
    One of the best twisted metals yet . More directed towards children than teens. great graphics and ideas.
  21. SillyMonkey
    Feb 13, 2003
    It's okay.
  22. TommyT.
    Jan 17, 2003
    It is so fun but i cant win secret characters.
  23. MikeI.
    Nov 23, 2002
    Good... needs some codes.
  24. TaylorJ.
    Oct 24, 2002
    I really liked the game, I like the people who you can play as and I like their specials.
  25. Poohead
    Sep 21, 2002
    I have not played any others but this is cool small cars wicked levels and shooting the game is cool.
  26. RayA.
    Sep 10, 2002
    This game is TOTALLY COOL! Better than ANY of the other Twisted Metal games.
  27. RhyoliteK.
    Aug 1, 2002
    This game stinks compared to the other Twisted Metal games!! I prefer nice big graphics, not little Gameboy graphics.
  28. MattK.
    Jul 31, 2002
    This is not like Twisted metal games in series by theory but thats why it is so good. it Defies the normal liking and is very interesting th way the players seek wha they want. But sometimes when they win the get kind of screwed over.
  29. ChrisR.
    Jul 22, 2002
    I've never played any other Twisted Metal games, but this is just a sorry excuse for ALL GAMES!!
  30. ZackW.
    Jul 8, 2002
    This is one of the best twisted metal games.
  31. BrunoS.
    May 11, 2002
    While it's not quite World Tour, Small Brawl is still miles ahead of the utter crap that was 989's attempt at recreating the Twisted Metal experience.
    Mar 10, 2002
    Excellent!!! The best Twisted Metal!!!
  33. Tyler"Twisted"Tucker
    Jan 13, 2002
    I have been a big fan of "Twisted Metal 4" and I love this game almost as much. I have spent the past 10 hours playing this game today. I would say that it is much better than Twisted Metal(s) 1-3. The only thing I would change is the controls. Make them more like TM4. The areas are nice and I like the fact that you now can "unlock" areas and cars. Keep up the good work.
  34. RobT.
    Jan 11, 2002
    The oonly thing good are new characters.
  35. DanO.
    Dec 12, 2001
    Not at all like the other Twisted Metals, not as graphic, and not as fun.

#2 Most Discussed PS1 Game of 2001

1. Except for the cut-scenes, the graphics weren’t too exciting and the sound is just blah. The sloppy control and light gravity also don’t help too much. Despite all this, I still found this to be a fun game once I got the hang of it and I also found myself becoming strangely addicted to it.
  2. "Twisted Metal 2" is light years beyond Small Brawl. Small Brawl is more akin to a Gameboy Advance game than a full fledged PSX SKU.
  3. Some will immediately be turned away by the graphics and others by the more childish design, but if your PlayStation is still kicking, you might want to check it out.