Ultimate Fighting Championship PlayStation

• Release Date: Nov 13, 2000
7.4

1. RobJ.
    Mar 19, 2002
    This is the best fighting game I have played so far. I get tired of games where characters are doing impossible moves. It is very annoying to be wailing on a guy, and have him almost dead, and have him throw some sort of fireball, and toast you. This game is the most realistic fighting game I have seen. Playing it takes a bit of practice, but so far I think it is worth the effort.
  2. KalleR.
    Dec 22, 2001
    Good graphics, moves and for playing.
  3. JayM.
    Feb 25, 2002
    This is one of the most challenging games I have ever played. It took days before I won my first fight against the computerized fighters. Great game!
  4. MattB.
    Jun 18, 2002
    I have read a lot from reviews that this game sucks, and i admit im not impressed but the graphics. I love the game because you can really learn from the moves. They're actual good moves and its a great break from the fake and unrealistic horde of wrestling games out there.

1. The problem is that unless you have the patience to put up with the AI's single-minded fighting style, for the most part you will find joy only in the two-player battles.
    The one-player match is a hassle. If you buy this game, buy it for the multiplayer matches.
  3. We wailed on the controller and got a few laughs out of the game but in the end it just doesn't match the excellence of its Dreamcast brother.