Ultimate Fighting Championship PlayStation

• Publisher: Crave
  • Release Date: Nov 13, 2000

1. RobJ.
    Mar 19, 2002
    This is the best fighting game I have played so far. I get tired of games where characters are doing impossible moves. It is very annoying to be wailing on a guy, and have him almost dead, and have him throw some sort of fireball, and toast you. This game is the most realistic fighting game I have seen. Playing it takes a bit of practice, but so far I think it is worth the effort.
  2. KalleR.
    Dec 22, 2001
    Good graphics, moves and for playing.
  3. JayM.
    Feb 25, 2002
    This is one of the most challenging games I have ever played. It took days before I won my first fight against the computerized fighters. Great game!
  4. MattB.
    Jun 18, 2002
    I have read a lot from reviews that this game sucks, and i admit im not impressed but the graphics. I love the game because you can really learn from the moves. They're actual good moves and its a great break from the fake and unrealistic horde of wrestling games out there.

1. CNET Gamecenter
    The problem is that unless you have the patience to put up with the AI's single-minded fighting style, for the most part you will find joy only in the two-player battles.
    The one-player match is a hassle. If you buy this game, buy it for the multiplayer matches.
  3. We wailed on the controller and got a few laughs out of the game but in the end it just doesn't match the excellence of its Dreamcast brother.