• Publisher: THQ
  • Release Date: Nov 21, 2000
8.2

1. HenryW.
    Oct 5, 2002
    If you smell what Smack Down 2 is cookin'.
  2. HossamS.
    May 2, 2004
    Amazing.
  3. KasperH
    Jan 12, 2010
    One of my all-time favourite games, gameplay, create your own wrestler, everything but having to do 5 years in season mode to unlock everything was perfect!
  4. AdamC.
    Mar 18, 2003
    I think the game is really good and i would recommend it to any wrestling fan.
  5. JonnyB.
    Jan 5, 2008
    What a game!! The Season is really long and you earn to unlock new people. The vids that come up every week can get repetitive though, but I still love it!
    Oct 9, 2002
    This game is freakin' awesome!!! The Ladder match and TLC matches are the best. You can do anything you want in the ring. you can put your opponent thru a table more ways then one. this is the only game that lets you be creative as you want and entertain the fans. A hella lot of wrestlers to choose from, you won't get bored with this. I know, I play this all the time!
  7. mattm
    Jun 26, 2009
    wrestling in its prime. deep roster awsome 4 player story mode and the replay value to keep you playing for months
  8. DannyE.
    Nov 27, 2002
    The game kicks a**.With the best superstar Jeff Hardy and some of the best matches ever such as the Hell in the cell and Ladder maches!

1. With more than 50 WWF superstars, a fantastic array of matches, and unparalleled, blisteringly fast gameplay, it's the only squared-circle brawler you need to buy. Anything else, especially the horrendous "WCW Backstage Assault," isn't worth your time.
  2. Caustic 3:16 says Smackdown! 2 will whip your ass.
  3. WWF Smackdown 2 know's its role and that is the best wrestler on the PSX.