Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories PlayStation

• Release Date: Mar 20, 2002
8.6

1. JoshH.
    Jul 6, 2002
    I love This Game It Is A Bit Hard But It Rocks!!!!!
  2. TJGamefreak
    Aug 2, 2002
    Great! I would give it a 100 but the scale only goes up to 10. I never miss an episode of the t.v. show. I would recomend this game to anybody who likes to watch the cartoon.
  3. DonaldS.
    May 2, 2003
    I give this game a 10 because it is a challaging card game. It takes care of my spare time when I got nothing to do. It keeps you guessing what your opp. has. so this game rooccckkkk!!!!!
  4. MarinaL.
    Nov 8, 2002
    This game was cool. You would have to be a true yu gi oh fan to enjoy it. If you don't like yu gi oh then you obviously won't like the game. I can't wait until the game on PS2 comes out!
  5. BobH.
    Mar 18, 2003
    I love it though i can't get all the cards!!!!!!!!
  6. CraigM.
    Mar 7, 2003
    This game sooooooooo rocks i've been playing this game for 3 months thats why i gave a 10.
  7. StuartM.
    May 16, 2003
    It is the best game ever.
  8. NateV.
    Jun 3, 2002
    It's TITE!!
  9. MayaInca
    Jul 17, 2002
    Nerve racking, fustrating,..you want to pitch it!!..then u learn some combos beat a few guys, get into the story... and u cant put it down!! Patience IS a virtue with this game.. and it pays off in spades!!
  10. PatL.
    Jul 20, 2002
    This game is nothing like the real card game, missing lots of cards. But it's kinda of fun easy to play lol! Gameplay is same has game boy version except for the card passwords u need starchips and for the monster sacrifice rule(no need to sacrifice in this game).3D battle is pretty cool. Too bad it's not based on the real game with the real rules with all the cards, like in the This game is nothing like the real card game, missing lots of cards. But it's kinda of fun easy to play lol! Gameplay is same has game boy version except for the card passwords u need starchips and for the monster sacrifice rule(no need to sacrifice in this game).3D battle is pretty cool. Too bad it's not based on the real game with the real rules with all the cards, like in the Game Boy Advanced version but what can I say I like Yu-Gi-Oh lol! so I bought it lol! and give it a 10. Expand
  11. Silverpearl
    Jul 2, 2002
    What do those reviews think they're saying!!! This game rocks!!! (duelling with Pegasus makes me so frutrating! He has all those trap cards...)
  12. A.J.
    Jul 31, 2002
    This game rocks I beat it 1 and can't do it aging i almost got all the cards.
  13. NickD.
    Jul 30, 2002
    This game is a masterpiece for those smart enough to understand it. You can play for hours on end without getting tired. The magazines suck they play the game for 5 minutes and rate it. You must truly get into this game to enjoy it.
  14. TylarH.
    Jul 31, 2002
    I love this game i just need to beat peaguses.
  15. VengellaB.
    Jul 9, 2002
    This is the best game I've ever played!! I give it 3 thumbs up!
  16. NolanB.
    Aug 29, 2002
    This is such a sweet game!!! I like the graphics, every thing about it!! And I just got the game yesterday!!!
  17. BrianM.
    Aug 9, 2002
    I think this game kicks serious @$$!!
  18. NickB.
    Sep 9, 2002
    I think this game rocks the house and i played it for 2 weeks now and i'am about done with the game.
  19. peterCullum
    Mar 10, 2003
    i love this game i can't wait till the next one comes out
  20. MarceloS.
    Jun 4, 2003
    The best one. I bought it to my son and we have played it for hours with no stop. Great!!! Marcelo Seravat (Brazil)
  21. DalzielB.
    Nov 10, 2004
    This game is really cool.To get twin headed thunder dragon fuse a thunder and a dragon, to get meteor.b dragon beat the meadow mage in the free battle for over a 100 times trust me!!!!!
  22. GustaveF.
    Oct 9, 2004
    The game is really cool, especially if you play the trading card game also. It is a good variation, faster, more combat and less effects and the best, NO tributes are required!!! It is indeed hard to get good cards if you do not have much patience (I defeat each adversary in the free duel mode 50 times at least. Trust me, it is kinda boring). Good to play for one hour a day.
  23. AhmetZ.
    Jul 4, 2004
    Fight with low medow mage to get meteor b. dragon 3500/2000 (i have 3 of them)
  24. KahlilkingofgamesG.
    Aug 2, 2004
    This game rocks baby it rocks.I can give this a 50.I got tons of power ups and twin headed thunder dragons.This game has the best music ever.I got black skull dragon.I will say this again people who this game stupid I dissagree with them.this is the best yu-gi-oh game ever.cheats=Claw reacher+Job change mirror=summoned skull. Typhone#2+Black land fire dragon=red eyes black dragon.Get This game rocks baby it rocks.I can give this a 50.I got tons of power ups and twin headed thunder dragons.This game has the best music ever.I got black skull dragon.I will say this again people who this game stupid I dissagree with them.this is the best yu-gi-oh game ever.cheats=Claw reacher+Job change mirror=summoned skull. Typhone#2+Black land fire dragon=red eyes black dragon.Get Exodia=head:33396948+Right leg=08124921+Left leg=44519536+Left arm=07902349+Right arm=70902349.Crush card=57728570.This game rockzzzzzz. Expand
  25. BlueEyesUltimateDragon
    Oct 25, 2006
    This game has class. You can expect the unexpected. You'll never know what wil happen next so buy this game now if you had the guts.
  26. YamiM.
    Oct 16, 2002
    I think this game is like excellent. It not only relate to why, in the episodes, Yugi turns into a spirit so noble and contain so much courage within one soul. Even though there is much to do in this game like memorize card fusions and stuff lyke that but it is the best game I have ever played. In fact, I have beaten this game 5 times already and I just got a month ago but still, I think this game is like excellent. It not only relate to why, in the episodes, Yugi turns into a spirit so noble and contain so much courage within one soul. Even though there is much to do in this game like memorize card fusions and stuff lyke that but it is the best game I have ever played. In fact, I have beaten this game 5 times already and I just got a month ago but still, everything you do in that game is worth. No matter what card you get, that card will do you well and serve you good just like what they say in the episodes on TV, "Trust in the heart of the cards!" Expand
  27. MarioM.
    Oct 3, 2002
    It´s amazing when you play it you can stop it.
  28. RanmaS.
    Jun 10, 2002
    I've read the net mags's reviews about it and I can clearly state that this game rocks, undoutedbly more than Pokemon TCG did on Game Boy a few years ago! I'd recommend it to hard-core gamers mostly though, as again seeing the reviews and playing the game, I can say the difficulty is set high and the average hop and go player might get bored...
  29. Joe
    Jul 16, 2002
    This game rocks. It takes some time to get good at it but after you get the hang of it this game rules.
  30. Jake
    Jul 18, 2002
    I just started playin the game and it's fun dueling.

1. Modern TCG fans will probably either love it for being simple and different, or hate it for being old and unlike the current game.
  2. Daunting difficulty and narrow appeal...There are teeth of mine I'd pull with a pair of pliers rather than play this card game ever again.
  3. I would ultimately recommend this for either someone who has played the card game before or someone who has a lot of time to go through and write down or memorize the card combos and fusion results, since everything is trial and error.