Archer Maclean's Mercury PSP

1. SamT.
    Sep 6, 2005
    Original and fun for a bit. got bored after 3 days.
  2. JoeS.
    Jun 9, 2005
    This game is not worth its money at all. this game has no objective causing it to be pointless.
  3. Lokistrike
    May 18, 2005
    This game was mind-numbingly frustrating. THe in-game tutorial was functional enough, but the controls seem far too sensitive for the level of puzzle, and falling off the edges of a board far too likely no matter how good I (thought I) was doing.
  4. AJ.
    May 18, 2005
    I'm sure this would be a great game if I weren't stuck on the last puzzle of the first level. I can't get past it, and without it, I can't get any further, which means I spent $40 for 15 minutes of fun, and many more hours of cursing and aggravation. I know I'm not the greatest gamer around, but I shouldn't be stuck on the first level.

#33 Most Discussed PSP Game of 2005

1. It doesn’t really have the endless appeal of something like "Lumines," "Puyo Pop" or "Tetris," but the problem solving, logical puzzles and interesting physics make it nonetheless enjoyable.
  2. The unique gameplay and puzzles, as well as the balanced increase in difficulty, makes for an addicting and rewarding experience. There may not be too much replay value in this one, but it’s definitely entertaining enough to give it a shot.
  3. When Mercury is at its best, it's an elegantly simple and addictive action-puzzler. When it's at its worst, it's like a tedious pop quiz from an unpredictable, bad-tempered teacher.