• Publisher: Ubisoft
  • Release Date: Nov 17, 2009
7.1

1. Nov 14, 2013
    I was surprised that a handheld version of this game was actually pretty good for a playstation portable game. I purchased it at 20 bucks and give it a 7.9 out of 10.
  2. Jan 22, 2013
    It is such a good game in fact one of the best. It has a splendid story with awesome moves to kill the templars. Great upgrades, and best of all you can do so many things in the game. Indeed it has bad cut-scenes. But on a whole, it is great. I would give it a score of atleast 8.5 - 9.5. Well done Ubisoft! Users rating should defenitely be higher. Metascore should also be higher.
  3. Apr 30, 2012
    Bland missions can't make the PSP (AC) version be a magnificent experience , however , if you're a truly AC fanatic in terms of story side, there is a possibility that it'll attract you.
  4. Apr 12, 2012
    I haven't played other games of the series, but this one left my body satisfied.
  5. Oct 2, 2010
    I picked this up at a pawn shop thinking it would be like the PSP Prince of Persia's (terrible). I was wrong. Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines is attention grabbing from the tutorial. I was well surprised to see the open world, great control, and very decent graphics. You guys should remember you played the others on a next gen HD console before you call it crap. This is a wonderful effort forI picked this up at a pawn shop thinking it would be like the PSP Prince of Persia's (terrible). I was wrong. Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines is attention grabbing from the tutorial. I was well surprised to see the open world, great control, and very decent graphics. You guys should remember you played the others on a next gen HD console before you call it crap. This is a wonderful effort for a portable version of such an open, busy, and versatile game. Expand
  6. Jan 22, 2013

Even though it's a bit rough (bad A.I., the same repetitive mission grind of AC, the out-of-character boss battles, the approximately five-hour length), Bloodlines is saved by its generally solid adherence to the Assassin's Creed formula. Using the hidden blade to brutally counter some Templar makes up for silly boss fights and lame levels -- plus I get also some decent swords for Ezio's villa.
    Fans will like this game and dilettantes would do well to stay away, though really there's not enough here for anyone other than the hardest of the hardcore, dying to get their knife-to-the-jugular fix after blowing through Assassin's Creed II.
  3. Bloodlines offers a few good moments, but it fails to capture the joy of its console brethren.