Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines PSP

• Publisher: Ubisoft
  • Release Date: Nov 17, 2009
7.1

1. Aug 16, 2016
    Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines is an action-adventure video game for the PlayStation Portable, part of the Assassin's Creed franchise, taking place in between the events of Assassin's Creed and Assassin's Creed II.
  2. Apr 17, 2016
  3. Oct 14, 2015
    This is a awesome game,good graphics,good gameplay system,good story,but the controls could be better and some bugs happened to me like entering in the ground but nothing that made me don't like the game,i recommend this game to everyone that haves a psp.
  4. May 18, 2015
  5. May 1, 2015
    This game isn't bad, but it's not great either. I wish that...
    -combat was much faster
    -less glitches like climbing midair
    -more music tracks
    -and more variety
  6. Nov 14, 2013
    I was surprised that a handheld version of this game was actually pretty good for a playstation portable game. I purchased it at 20 bucks and give it a 7.9 out of 10.
  7. Jan 22, 2013
    It is such a good game in fact one of the best. It has a splendid story with awesome moves to kill the templars. Great upgrades, and best of all you can do so many things in the game. Indeed it has bad cut-scenes. But on a whole, it is great. I would give it a score of atleast 8.5 - 9.5. Well done Ubisoft! Users rating should defenitely be higher. Metascore should also be higher.
  8. Apr 30, 2012
    Bland missions can't make the PSP (AC) version be a magnificent experience , however , if you're a truly AC fanatic in terms of story side, there is a possibility that it'll attract you.
  9. Apr 12, 2012
    I haven't played other games of the series, but this one left my body satisfied.
  10. Oct 2, 2010
    I picked this up at a pawn shop thinking it would be like the PSP Prince of Persia's (terrible). I was wrong. Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines is attention grabbing from the tutorial. I was well surprised to see the open world, great control, and very decent graphics. You guys should remember you played the others on a next gen HD console before you call it crap. This is a wonderful effort forI picked this up at a pawn shop thinking it would be like the PSP Prince of Persia's (terrible). I was wrong. Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines is attention grabbing from the tutorial. I was well surprised to see the open world, great control, and very decent graphics. You guys should remember you played the others on a next gen HD console before you call it crap. This is a wonderful effort for a portable version of such an open, busy, and versatile game. Expand
  11. [anonymous]
    Jan 26, 2010
    Its good but could be better, as the noterierty in assassins creed 2 stays instead of going after a few seconds, but if you bought the other ones and liked them, buy this one.
  12. IanH
    Jan 1, 2010
    I cannot believe the critical hate this game is getting. If you liked the first AC, then you should like this game. If not, this one will not do it for you. It's sort of AC 1.25, adding a few elements from 2 in here and there. The gameplay is almost exactly like the first game (for better or for worse), the graphics and voice acting are solid and I am quite impressed with that I cannot believe the critical hate this game is getting. If you liked the first AC, then you should like this game. If not, this one will not do it for you. It's sort of AC 1.25, adding a few elements from 2 in here and there. The gameplay is almost exactly like the first game (for better or for worse), the graphics and voice acting are solid and I am quite impressed with that they've pulled off on the PSP. I would suggest not writing this one off...definitely give it a chance. Expand
  13. Devo
    Dec 10, 2009
    Too many publications are comparing this game to AC2 on PS3 and 360 which is unfair, its a PSP game, judge it like a PSP game. I am a fan of Assassins Creed, got a Platinum in AC2 yesterday. I agree with the ratings of AC2, but Bloodlines is under-rated in my opinion for a good portable version of AC. Now the DS versions are understandably poor, but the PSP retains many features from AC 1 Too many publications are comparing this game to AC2 on PS3 and 360 which is unfair, its a PSP game, judge it like a PSP game. I am a fan of Assassins Creed, got a Platinum in AC2 yesterday. I agree with the ratings of AC2, but Bloodlines is under-rated in my opinion for a good portable version of AC. Now the DS versions are understandably poor, but the PSP retains many features from AC 1 and 2. It feels like Assassins Creed 1.5 more than anything, a few moves from AC2 are present. Connecting it to the PS3 unlocked quite a few features which was nice too. It defiantly explains something that occurs later in AC2 which I had no recollection from AC1 at all. So all in all this game retains the most crucial element of AC which is the rooftop free-running which is surprisingly intact. yes the camera isnt perfect but it's no where near as bad as the critics are making it out to be, I had only a few hiccups. If you are used to the cumbersome lack of a 2nd analog stick in shooter games than it wont be a problem. Not as good as the console versions but the best portable experience of Assassins Creed. 8.5 if I could rate it that! Expand
  14. Pspfanboyplaystation
    Dec 4, 2009
    Poor graphics, poor gameplay, poor story telling. Not worth your money.
  15. tahsins
    Dec 3, 2009
    a solid and entertaining game, a bit short tough. but do not believe what reviewers say. but the price is too much, I wish it was a little cheaper. but you can change it after finishing, since there is no replay value.
  16. ArielS
    Nov 23, 2009
    The game looks good in graphics, sound and gameplay. I have much fun playing this game, make me remember the firt Assassins Creed on Pc.
  17. vadimb
    Nov 17, 2009
    Not so good AI? Not up to AC1 standards? Those reviewers are crazy. It's on the PSP. It's an excellent action game on a portable console. You don't compare it to AC1, you compare it to the other portable AC, AC Lineage (DS and Iphone), and it's MILES better than that. Indeed, 40$ is a bit steep, 30$ would be fair.
  18. Jan 22, 2013

#7 Most Discussed PSP Game of 2009
#2 Most Shared PSP Game of 2009

Even though it's a bit rough (bad A.I., the same repetitive mission grind of AC, the out-of-character boss battles, the approximately five-hour length), Bloodlines is saved by its generally solid adherence to the Assassin's Creed formula. Using the hidden blade to brutally counter some Templar makes up for silly boss fights and lame levels -- plus I get also some decent swords for Ezio's villa.
    Fans will like this game and dilettantes would do well to stay away, though really there's not enough here for anyone other than the hardest of the hardcore, dying to get their knife-to-the-jugular fix after blowing through Assassin's Creed II.
  3. Bloodlines offers a few good moments, but it fails to capture the joy of its console brethren.