• Publisher: Ubisoft
  • Release Date: Jun 6, 2006
4.9

1. ZacheryG.
    Jul 8, 2006
    I wish i could go in to the negative on this one. Horrible game. No quest book. Character not at all customizable. Most of the time you look like a chicken with your head cut off because you have no idea what you are supposed to be doing. I would pay them to take this game back.
  2. EricK.
    Aug 2, 2006
    I am deeply troubled by the fact that I paid 40 bucks for this game. The only thing good I can say about it is that purchasing Astonishia, and being completely disgusted with its quality, has caused me to research my future PSP game purchases a bit more.
  3. Jan 11, 2012
    Well,For the game of "Astonishia Story" for the Playstaion Portable,It truly proves that with hard work,graphic don't matter.As long as the storyline is good.

1. The rudimentary design of Astonishia Story isn't surprising, given that it's a no-frills remake of a 1994 PC game. However, that doesn't excuse the very apparent lack of story, character, and depth in Astonishia Story.
    Astonishia Story abandons depth and interesting characters for the barest bones of plot and combat, which will easily leave RPG fans wanting more.
    From the moment you turn on the system, you won't be able to ignore the fact that this game sucks you into a sub-SNES warp: and not in a good way.