ATV Offroad Fury: Blazin' Trails PSP

• Release Date: Apr 19, 2005
7.8

1. Dom
    May 5, 2005
    I love the atv series. This game does not measure up. The controls are not the greatest, the challenges this game presents just are not worth the time. What I mean is that you have to memoriez, the lay out of the track to suceed in any race, it does not matter how good you are, the tracks are unforgiving. Maybe I am a 30 year old with the attention span of 13 year old , but I'll I love the atv series. This game does not measure up. The controls are not the greatest, the challenges this game presents just are not worth the time. What I mean is that you have to memoriez, the lay out of the track to suceed in any race, it does not matter how good you are, the tracks are unforgiving. Maybe I am a 30 year old with the attention span of 13 year old , but I'll stick with Ridge Racer for now.....can't wait till SSX comes to the psp. Expand

#43 Most Discussed PSP Game of 2005
#37 Most Shared PSP Game of 2005

Because the PSP buttons (including the shoulder buttons) are in such close proximity to each other, your fingers are constantly tumbling over each other to pull off the right stunt.
    Essentially a collection of the same old stuff we've been playing on the PS2 for the last few years, Blazin' Trails fails to tantalize the senses but rather frays the nerves with a sloppy frame rate and awkward controls.
    Unfortunately, the control isn't anywhere near at tight as the previous PS2 games, and you'll often find yourself overcompensating and weaving around the track. It doesn't ruin the game, but it makes it harder than it was designed to be.