6.3

1. Jul 16, 2013
    As a fan of the TV series I delved into this with high hopes, they were quickly squashed by flawed and repetitive gameplay, coupled by a story which does not follow the series, which isn't particularly a bad thing, but the "original" story just isn't that good overall, especially when you see who, or rather, what the final boss is...
    There is also no mention or reference to Toph as a
    There is also no mention or reference to Toph as a teammate, which I found disapointing.

Gameplay is ok, but gets stale quick, I was actually happy this game was over...Don't get suckered in by the name, it isn't worth the 5 to 10 hours of your time...

Unlike the fun and entertaining television show, the game falls well short of greatness. As a straightforward beat-'em-up, the title seems to have the right formula, including solid control and a surprisingly intuitive character upgrade system.
  2. It's an average title that could have been a bit better with a multiplayer option and longer storyline, still, any fan of the show will probably enjoy it once they have gotten over the fact that Aang can't leap around and kick butt like he does on the cartoon.
  3. Even more bland and unappealing than its console cousin. If you're a psycho fan of the series, the PS2 version will probably sate you for a while, but I can't think of anyone that would actively enjoy the pared down experience of the PSP port.