8.2

1. Mar 9, 2012
    Played with it for a while, but ultimatelly i lost interest, with some homebrews doing about the same stuff in a more likeable manner. Still, this "game" deserves it's respect for being unique, for being Rockstar and, to be objective, is not bad in itself, just not everyone's kind of thing.
  2. IanF
    Jan 21, 2010
    Had this for a couple of days now and love it. I have Cubase etc on my PC and this does a very similar job on a handheld. I don't use timbaland's loops at all - everything I've done I've started from scratch - it gives you options for chords, there's a separate drum synth tool, you can add effects (reverb etc) on the synths, seriously, it's awesome - it's all you need to make your own music now Collapse

1. If you’re not a music person, you could have fun with Live Play mode for a little while, and if you’re an audiophile, you may find yourself frustrated with the game’s limitations – but if you’re looking to compose some decent tunes for giggles, Beaterator is your game.
    You CAN make complete songs with Beaterator, it's just not as easy as it should be. It is a portable music studio for your PSP with many of the same features you find in expensive PC software for a mere $40, so that's saying a lot. But a portable music studio simply has to be easy to use, and Beaterator isn't there, yet.
    Beaterator is not the perfect music-crafting software, but for the price, it's damn good.