Blast Off PSP

7.4

1. Mikzor
    Dec 9, 2009
    This is the first PSP mini that I've bought after reading the IGN recommendation... I'm glad I did! It's a perfect mini game to play whilst commuting on transport or when theres just nothing on TV. And at only $3 it's a friggin bargain! I hope more developers bring out minis as good as BlastOff.
  2. MrPainful
    Dec 10, 2009
    I bought this game last week and I love it! It's one of those games that is easy to pick up but fiendishly difficult to master. Addictive and immensley enjoyable, highly recommended gaming goodness :-)
  3. Aug 19, 2016
    Cortito y fácil, este juego de PSP me engancho por poco tiempo pero en ese tiempo lo disfrute muchísimo porque el juego no se deja de jugar hasta que se termina, eso si, rescatar a todos los astronautas es todo un desafío que te puede llevar mucho mas tiempo y que lo hace rejugable y por lo que me encanta este juego para jugar cuando vas viajando o cuando se corta la luz.

#33 Most Discussed PSP Game of 2009

Blast Off nails what a Mini should be in my opinion. The gameplay is simple, there's a lot to do, you can jump in and out with ease, and the price is perfect. I can totally see myself whipping Blast Off out when I'm waiting for a conference call to begin or when I'm waiting on my ride home.
  2. Blast Off is a fun and unique title which offers a great challenge.
  3. Blast Off is a super approachable, crazily addictive little game. Well, it's not little, as it's going on 50 playable levels. But the file size is nice and small, and so is the price ($2.99).