Brave Story: New Traveler PSP

7.4

1. Feb 26, 2013
    When I looked upon this game for the first time, I tought: meh, maybe it's better than Dragoneers Aria. I was not so far from the truth, because it's slightly better. The story is one thing, full of clishes, retarded MC, non-interesting characters and the crown on this mild goatsh*t: the battle system. For a turn-based RPG fight system, it is essential to give wide strategic possibilitiesWhen I looked upon this game for the first time, I tought: meh, maybe it's better than Dragoneers Aria. I was not so far from the truth, because it's slightly better. The story is one thing, full of clishes, retarded MC, non-interesting characters and the crown on this mild goatsh*t: the battle system. For a turn-based RPG fight system, it is essential to give wide strategic possibilities to the gamer, BS ain't got any. Maybe it's me, but this game is simple and blunt like a rock, with the same level of entertaining, zero character customization and almost 0 interactivity with this fantasy world. This game is empty, there is no better term to it, the only good thing is that I only borrowed it from my friend so I never payed a dime for this waste of bytes. Expand

#26 Most Discussed PSP Game of 2007
#24 Most Shared PSP Game of 2007

1. Play Magazine
    Saying this game is visually stunning is an understatement. [Aug 2007, p.72]
    It's a solid RPG that's sure to appeal to fans who want a fun yet simple romp through the genre they love. However, Brave Story lacks the ingenuity to make it something I'd play for hours on end.
    It's a great game to be sure. Extremely playable and thankfully portable, it can have you going for hours on end. But seriously, I wouldn't mind if they tried to break out of the JRPG mold a little more.